Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default 004 Night Elf [0] v1.0.9

Night Elf
    Required Level: 0
    Levels per ability: 8
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    evasion.gifEvasion: Gives you 5-30% chance of evading a shot
    thorns.gifThorns Aura: 15-50% chance to return 10-33% of the damage you take to the enemy.
    trueshot.gifTrueshot Aura: Does 10-60% extra damage to the enemy, chance is 30%
    entanglingroots.gifEntangling Roots: Every enemy in 25-60 feet range will not be able to move for 3-10 seconds

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11900

• Initial Release

• Fixed evasion so that on level 2 it gives you 9 instead of 90% chance to evade.

• Updated in game descriptions

• Made entangle work like in description
      • Updated cooldown time for balance

• Round start cooldown changed to 15

• Improved performance of hit based abilities

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.5

• Reprogramed from scratch
      • chat based ability feedback
      • changed roots from physical freeze to very slowed movement (so slow your frozen)
      • ensured that all effects and abilities work as intended from original wcs pre OB server
      • added ult block feedback
      • will give ult blocked sound even if it went off but 1 client avoided it (b.c range is > than immunity range)
      • new effects for abilities

• Added || !StrEqual(weapon,"claws",false) to hit test

• Fixed redundant evasion trigger from FF bug.
    Last edited by ZERO; 06-17-2014 at 01:12 PM.

2. Default

fix evasion.

lv. 2 evasion allowed me to put 8 entire m3 shells into someone's face, and they ended up with 57 hp left. for some reason, the percentages are mesed up. lv. 2 seems to evade almost 90% of shots, and it goes down with lv. 3 and up
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

your right it is set to exactly 90% for that level, patch on the way

4. Default

• Fixed evasion so that on level 2 it gives you 9 instead of 90% chance to evade.

5. Default

Roots + Flight(both archmage and strider) interacts oddly. If the target is in flight, or switches into flight, they are not bound by the roots. If they switch out, they are immediately bound. Switching in and out of flight will toggle bound and not bound.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Roots + Flight(both archmage and strider) interacts oddly. If the target is in flight, or switches into flight, they are not bound by the roots. If they switch out, they are immediately bound. Switching in and out of flight will toggle bound and not bound.
    isnt that a gd thing?
    if u get rooted u can just simply fly away as a counter mesure? (at the cost of ur own ultimate?)
    but do u mean that the roots STILL root u even after the ultimate wears off?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    isnt that a gd thing?
    if u get rooted u can just simply fly away as a counter mesure? (at the cost of ur own ultimate?)
    but do u mean that the roots STILL root u even after the ultimate wears off?
    flight skills are suppose to completely remove roots (and, stoning from athena for that matter) if they're use after being rooted.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Cyber: no, only until the ulti goes away. Also, given the CD of the flight skills is nigh instant, there's no real cost.

Jip: If you're hit while in flight, it "removes" them right away, but will come back when you land, if roots aren't done. But I don't see why they should trump the "not able to move" when the point of roots is to stop the speedy things from running.

Hmm, should check vaga, spidey and human too.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Cyber: no, only until the ulti goes away. Also, given the CD of the flight skills is nigh instant, there's no real cost.

Jip: If you're hit while in flight, it "removes" them right away, but will come back when you land, if roots aren't done. But I don't see why they should trump the "not able to move" when the point of roots is to stop the speedy things from running.

Hmm, should check vaga, spidey and human too.
    one of the counters to nightelf and athena's ult. is the fact that flying races (not teleporting races) can escape instantly

10. Default

I am currently trying to have a new native added to wcs that will make it easy to update abilities like entangling roots to work on a radius instead of just within view. If all goes well expect an update in January.