Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: (old)005 Blood Mage [40] v1.0.9

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    And acolyte:

It has a counter, so it's fine... Seriously? Also, the counter you give helps your team and not even yourself? Given IBIS WCS is all about personal gain over the team, you're expecting someone to give up a powerful race or a race they are leveling to try and "help their team"? Very few players are willing to do that. Once people start maxing their BM, that number will shrink even more. Countering someone with Shadow Hunter or Athena is MUCH more relevant, because you're enabling yourself to do something, not your team.
    lol, by your logic, no-one should ever play it, ever. if the class benefits your team more than yourself, then there would be no reason to play it. after all, it only really give you "the little bit of extra cash for an objective win", or other people on your team more xp for kills. since IBIS WCS is all about personal gain, why would someone play a race that benefits their team more?
    edit: also, since it's all about personal gain, why would the team move about as a group?

sit down good sir. there is nothing overpowered to it, no reason to restrict it. it's all part of strategy in wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Well, this is kinda out there, but imo playing blood mage is stupid if you are trying to level the class. So i was thinking that like for every revive the blood mage should get like 10 xp to compensate for its role of being a support like teamate. Alot of people shy away from this class bc of its lack of abilities to aid in the killing of others. While everyone loves a blood mage on their team no one wants to be it.

So think about it and maybe give it a try...again just another though.

3. Default

Just because it's what is best for someone, doesn't mean they care. If you wanted to do best for yourself, you'd play the best class for yourself. If you want to be the best magic player, you play 60 or 40 card decks. You CAN play differently, but it's not the best. But yes, I AM saying, if they are looking out for numero uno, just like 90% of the server, they wouldn't ever play it except to max out.

You move as a group for the same reason you want someone with you when you're outrunning a bear. So there is another target. You'll also often find the people with the most kills often do Rambo it up.

Yes, there is something overpowered about it. Doubling to tripling the size of a team is SLIGHTLY overpowering. Edit: That's not the only reason to Limit something, EG: Rapscallion.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 12-27-2010 at 04:01 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Well, this is kinda out there, but imo playing blood mage is stupid if you are trying to level the class. So i was thinking that like for every revive the blood mage should get like 10 xp to compensate for its role of being a support like teamate. Alot of people shy away from this class bc of its lack of abilities to aid in the killing of others. While everyone loves a blood mage on their team no one wants to be it.

So think about it and maybe give it a try...again just another though.
    i like playing the class.
    it's mana drain skill is good. gives me a bit extra shine for some extra shopmenu weaps.

banish is also extremely powerful.

it doesn't double or triple the size of the team. each one regens ONE player. (unless there is some mistake in the race.) they respawn the FIRST person to die. now, if the BM respawns, then it gets reset and they can respawn someone else. BUT, that is on the inividual in question to do so.

basically you're complaining that sometimes you come up against some people who like helping their team, so they support w/ bloodmage. HOWEVER, you never find someone like that on your team.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i like playing the class.
    it's mana drain skill is good. gives me a bit extra shine for some extra shopmenu weaps.

banish is also extremely powerful.

it doesn't double or triple the size of the team. each one regens ONE player. (unless there is some mistake in the race.) they respawn the FIRST person to die. now, if the BM respawns, then it gets reset and they can respawn someone else. BUT, that is on the inividual in question to do so.

basically you're complaining that sometimes you come up against some people who like helping their team, so they support w/ bloodmage. HOWEVER, you never find someone like that on your team.
    Priest i have to say that you never play that class if you don't realize that you revive more than one player. I was using it just earlier today and on average i revived about 5 people on my team PER ROUND. So eys it does get annoying to the other team, then your team becomes dependent on you so they don't want you dying which mean you stay back not getting any experience juat to help your team.

So.....try to know what you are talking about before you say something that makes you look like a moron k? <3 BYE!.....i feel really homosexual right now..

6. Default

...Ok, THAT explains why you're arguing that... It has a chance to revive EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT DIES.

I said "If pheonix is going to be left as is" for a reason. I never had a problem with the old BM, since all them only tried on the same target

And I said "Pheonix can revive multiple people per round, not just the first who dies. Could just be a typo here as it uses a plural in game." earlier in this thread

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    ...Ok, THAT explains why you're arguing that... It has a chance to revive EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT DIES.

I said "If pheonix is going to be left as is" for a reason. I never had a problem with the old BM, since all them only tried on the same target

And I said "Pheonix can revive multiple people per round, not just the first who dies. Could just be a typo here as it uses a plural in game." earlier in this thread
    ahhhhh, i see.

well zero, this needs fixin' i guess.

my bad btw

8. Default

Races that benefit the team gain in the money that is saved from kept weapons and from the round win. Although it is personal based play in wcs the overall strategy becomes team based at high levels. When I get back and launch the new site there will be a lot more races coming fast that should quickly balance out everything.

9. Default

is there a way we can xp as a bm for reviving people like 5 a time

10. Default

Yeah, it's called winning the round and buying it :P