Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 009 Archmage Proudmoore [50] v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    something is wrong with this guy's ultimate.
    if u click ultimate while running it does nthn, not even lift off, u have to be actually JUMPING first.
    lets say this is what is supposed to happen, well there is another thing, when u lift off without running or accidentally press ur ultimate without run+jump, you cant move at ALL until the ultimate wears off and u press +ultimate again to land... its just VERY hard to control this guy.
    not to mention that, if i was flying , and i die, when i respawn (for me im talking about same round respawn at least), i respawn in flight mode, and since i respawned that way , i,e without running and jump +ultimate, then i would also be somewhat stuck, only able to move sideways for a very limited area...
    i guess u have to see it urself to judge,... it could be just me failing, but i asked around and a lot of ppl like echo told me that the ultimate of this race IS somewhat glitchy to use...insight?
    No, you doing fail. Its almost impossible to fly on WCS servers. Its only good for long distance moving and to land on something high up for advantage points. And because 90% of the time you can't control the speed or direction, its almost worth not doing it just to save yourself trouble and stress.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I say this class sucks then. You have 3 pointless skills. One, you can't fly on our server, its almost impossible and easy get you out of control, so the ultimate is a bust, if you can't run faster, then there is 0 logic in putting points in run speed untill after you max out fly and because flying sucks, you now have 2 skills that are worthless in wcs. 3, pistols? Seriously? Do i even have to speak on how stupid it is to get a free pistol? Oh, thats right, you get a choice of 2 pistols...lol Def not worth it. Thus, 3 out of 4 very, extremely, useless skills for this class!
    wow, you're quite wrong. flying is a pain to control, but once you're goo at it it's quite effective. yes, zero needs to fix run speed bonus, but earthquake is fucking insane, and the free deagle/m4 is very nice (though, increasing the proc chance woul be very VERY appreciate zero)

the race is a sleeper race, not too goo on paper but great if you use it right. crackhouse, nipperhouse, deathcookin...they're all goo maps for archmage, because of it's flying ability, and it's earthquake is incredibly disorienting.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wow, you're quite wrong. flying is a pain to control, but once you're goo at it it's quite effective. yes, zero needs to fix run speed bonus, but earthquake is fucking insane, and the free deagle/m4 is very nice (though, increasing the proc chance woul be very VERY appreciate zero)

the race is a sleeper race, not too goo on paper but great if you use it right. crackhouse, nipperhouse, deathcookin...they're all goo maps for archmage, because of it's flying ability, and it's earthquake is incredibly disorienting.
    The description shows 2 pistols, not an m4. But I had 3 points in it and in 25 rounds I didn't get one proc either way. As for flying, its only usefull if someone DOESN"T see you. If anyone see's you, your dead, you can't shoot in the air and you can't move in time to get out of the way. And shocke is decent, but if they don't move their mouse, they are still shooting in the same direction and thus, doesn't affect the bullets being shot at you. Any noob who sprays and prays can easily get shocked and still kick ass.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    The description shows 2 pistols, not an m4. But I had 3 points in it and in 25 rounds I didn't get one proc either way. As for flying, its only usefull if someone DOESN"T see you. If anyone see's you, your dead, you can't shoot in the air and you can't move in time to get out of the way. And shocke is decent, but if they don't move their mouse, they are still shooting in the same direction and thus, doesn't affect the bullets being shot at you. Any noob who sprays and prays can easily get shocked and still kick ass.
    are you talking about in-game description? because it's a deagle/m4A1. and even if it procs, i buy a pump shotty an use it in the air.

i'm not saying that it's a god-class, just that it isn't as bad as most people say. i've found that most of the races everyone says "is worthless" end up being decent to really good once you learn to play them. take human for example. everyone just ramped it to 10 and got off of it because they thouhgt the ult. was useless. but then i took it, learned to use the ult. and the class correctly (this was on the pre-OB update server) and ended up showing people just how incredible it was.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Also the fact that it can regen health for its ultimate. I will look into if there needs to be speed added to it when I can. Also when I get back from vacation I will be updating the ingame descriptions for all the classes.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Also the fact that it can regen health for its ultimate. I will look into if there needs to be speed added to it when I can. Also when I get back from vacation I will be updating the ingame descriptions for all the classes.
    weapon sorcerer still not working
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    weapon sorcerer still not working
    it does, it just procs way WAY too seldom

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it does, it just procs way WAY too seldom
    meh, archmage could use the extra kick...
    heck even if archmage spawned with an m4 one round, and a deagle the other, it still would be considered a "fun" race, not a competitive one...
    but i sure do love flying away from viper's flame pred:P haha
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-01-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

The flying is fine. I am able to run very fast on the ground with it and i can controll it in the air almost perfectly. It's a very reliable race depending on the map you play it on. I had a 30 10 score or something with just flying around and shooting people with a shotgun in the air.

The only fix needed is the Weapon of a sorcerer skill which dosn't seem to be working.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    The flying is fine. I am able to run very fast on the ground with it and i can controll it in the air almost perfectly. It's a very reliable race depending on the map you play it on. I had a 30 10 score or something with just flying around and shooting people with a shotgun in the air.

The only fix needed is the Weapon of a sorcerer skill which dosn't seem to be working.
    weapon sorcerer is working ,but VERY rarely, but i did get an M4 3 times in a full game... which needs to be more.

and btw xenerix, the shooting in air only works for u bcos of that fucking aimbot of urs -.-
    i wish i was kidding lol, gotta love ur swivel HS across the map with a scout 5 times in a row , IN MID AIR, on port -.-
    i hate u hehehehehe