Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 009 Archmage Proudmoore [50] v1.1.1

Archmage>all other races

Also, Ive found this bug where when switching from archmage to a new race, you keep the speed gain from broom of velocity

E.G I was playing my maxed archmage, switched to crypt lord (lvl0) and still had the 1.2 speed or whatever it is for the rest of the map, it went back to normal on the next one
    You want me to put something here that speaks about my personality, don't you?

2. Default

• Released patch to ensure that speed bonus does not carry over to other races.

3. Default

• Improved programing of weapon removal to prevent crashes.

4. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

5. Default

• Patched weapon spawn function to give based on correct odds.

6. Default

Would it be possible to place a "AAAAAAAAAEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHTTTT" kind of harsh buzzer sound when a teleport failed to go off because of someone else's necklace or whatever?
    I don't really understand what the hell is going on; think lag is the culprit, and then realize sometimes too late that it was prevention. It would be nice to realize I was prevented. Wouldn't I in real life? INstead of wondering what it was, I would know. I'm being prevented from flying. I wouldn't be like, "hmm, is this lag?" What do you think?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sword of Gideon View Post
    Would it be possible to place a "AAAAAAAAAEEEENNNNNNNNGGGGGGGHHHTTTT" kind of harsh buzzer sound when a teleport failed to go off because of someone else's necklace or whatever?
    I don't really understand what the hell is going on; think lag is the culprit, and then realize sometimes too late that it was prevention. It would be nice to realize I was prevented. Wouldn't I in real life? INstead of wondering what it was, I would know. I'm being prevented from flying. I wouldn't be like, "hmm, is this lag?" What do you think?
    i think there's output in chat...

also, play more. you'll learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

This is a good point though and something I will look into implementing in the future. It would need to be standardized across the races though for ease of use.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    This is a good point though and something I will look into implementing in the future. It would need to be standardized across the races though for ease of use.
    why? there's nothing really wrong with just having a messege in chat. we never had any sound on the pre-ob server
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Yea but this I think is a nice feature to add in once I finish all the races. Remember that we do want to improve the quality of game play as well