Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 009 Archmage Proudmoore [50] v1.1.1

1. Default 009 Archmage Proudmoore [50] v1.1.1

Archmage Proudmoore
    Required Level: 50
    Levels per ability: 6
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    earthquake.gifEarthquake: Shake your enemy on attack, 25% to activate for 3-6 seconds
    Broom of Velocity: You can run and fly (with lift-off) faster, 5-30% more speed
    Weapon of the Sorcerer: On spawn 10-90% chance to get Desert Eagle/M4A1
    Lift off: You can fly and gain 5-10 additional health while flying
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11907

• Initial Release

• Fixed weapon of sorcerer to remove current weapons and force spawn the new ones
      • Updated the way the chance is calculated so it works correctly
      • Added message so user has confirmation that the ability is working

• Fixed so that you actually get a speed increase instead of a speed reduction.

• Released patch to ensure that speed bonus does not carry over to other races.

• Improved programing of weapon removal to prevent crashes.

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

• Patched weapon spawn function to give based on correct odds.

• Updated weapon removal code

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version

• Recompiled to have the 400hp limit
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-24-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Archmage Proudmoore
    This doesn't work while running.

3. Default

Despite the description I do not think it ever made you actually run faster, just fly faster.

4. Default

The health does not go away after leaving flight, so each time you enter, you gain that much health. Given max rank is almost instant toggle and gains 10 hp each time, I don't believe this was the intention.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    The health does not go away after leaving flight, so each time you enter, you gain that much health. Given max rank is almost instant toggle and gains 10 hp each time, I don't believe this was the intention.
    lol, zero foun that out earlier.

and it is supposed to increase running speed. seems to at least for me. maybe you on't have it leveled enough? you don't see a real difference til it's at least haf-way leveled (only 15% increase at that point)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Archmage Proudmoore
    Required Level: 50
    Levels per ability: 6
    Earthquake: Shake your enemy on attack, 25% to activate for 3-6 seconds
    Weapon of the Sorcerer: On spawn, you may get for 30-50% a Desert Eagle/M4A1
    Lift off: You can fly and gain 5-10 additional health while flying
    something is wrong with this guy's ultimate.
    if u click ultimate while running it does nthn, not even lift off, u have to be actually JUMPING first.
    lets say this is what is supposed to happen, well there is another thing, when u lift off without running or accidentally press ur ultimate without run+jump, you cant move at ALL until the ultimate wears off and u press +ultimate again to land... its just VERY hard to control this guy.
    not to mention that, if i was flying , and i die, when i respawn (for me im talking about same round respawn at least), i respawn in flight mode, and since i respawned that way , i,e without running and jump +ultimate, then i would also be somewhat stuck, only able to move sideways for a very limited area...
    i guess u have to see it urself to judge,... it could be just me failing, but i asked around and a lot of ppl like echo told me that the ultimate of this race IS somewhat glitchy to use...insight?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    something is wrong with this guy's ultimate.
    if u click ultimate while running it does nthn, not even lift off, u have to be actually JUMPING first.
    lets say this is what is supposed to happen, well there is another thing, when u lift off without running or accidentally press ur ultimate without run+jump, you cant move at ALL until the ultimate wears off and u press +ultimate again to land... its just VERY hard to control this guy.
    not to mention that, if i was flying , and i die, when i respawn (for me im talking about same round respawn at least), i respawn in flight mode, and since i respawned that way , i,e without running and jump +ultimate, then i would also be somewhat stuck, only able to move sideways for a very limited area...
    i guess u have to see it urself to judge,... it could be just me failing, but i asked around and a lot of ppl like echo told me that the ultimate of this race IS somewhat glitchy to use...insight?
    were you running up a ramp? i don't have much of a problem controlling it for some reason, and it was never all that maneuverable to begin with
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

look down and back up and you will fly with out jumping

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    were you running up a ramp? i don't have much of a problem controlling it for some reason, and it was never all that maneuverable to begin with
    nope, i would be on straight line... it tells me "ready to lift off", i use it , sometimes get stuck in place if i wasnt already running uber fast and jumping,
    but u cant stop the lift off in mid air untill all ur ultimate seconds are used up? its just confusing.,.. thats one of the 2 races i never understood the point of em...but still at least u know it is hard to manoeuver it nways.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, zero foun that out earlier.
    and it is supposed to increase running speed. seems to at least for me. maybe you on't have it leveled enough? you don't see a real difference til it's at least haf-way leveled (only 15% increase at that point)

No, it doesn't, I have it maxed out and there is 0 run speed bonus. Ive tested it with people running normal speed.

Despite the description I do not think it ever made you actually run faster, just fly faster.
    I say this class sucks then. You have 3 pointless skills. One, you can't fly on our server, its almost impossible and easy get you out of control, so the ultimate is a bust, if you can't run faster, then there is 0 logic in putting points in run speed untill after you max out fly and because flying sucks, you now have 2 skills that are worthless in wcs. 3, pistols? Seriously? Do i even have to speak on how stupid it is to get a free pistol? Oh, thats right, you get a choice of 2 pistols...lol Def not worth it. Thus, 3 out of 4 very, extremely, useless skills for this class!