Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will try to push the ward update when the hells demon is finished.
    sweet

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

When i was playing as a Shadow Hunter i found out i could shoot through peoples' Force Field (molecule). Not sure if Hex is suppoused to work on Ultimates such as Force Field.

I was only able to shoot through that as a shadow hunter and tried using Necklace of Immunity but it didnt work.

The items i was using were
    - Ankh of Reincarnation
    - Helmet of the black legion
    - Claws of Attack

Hope this helps.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    When i was playing as a Shadow Hunter i found out i could shoot through peoples' Force Field (molecule). Not sure if Hex is suppoused to work on Ultimates such as Force Field.

I was only able to shoot through that as a shadow hunter and tried using Necklace of Immunity but it didnt work.

The items i was using were
    - Ankh of Reincarnation
    - Helmet of the black legion
    - Claws of Attack

Hope this helps.
    Hex: Chance to Evade a skill 10-50%

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

• Ward will last after death

5. Default

Could you (Zero) make +ability1 list the current # of Wards left, without placing one? Also, time left for Ultimate would be cool... I hate checking to see the time left of my Ult recharge, only to accidentally use it.

6. Default

u get a sound warning u when ur ultimate is done, u just have to keep ur ears open, and have a sence of time, specially since having a countdown till ur ultimate might be a bitch "luxury" to program.
    that said, i understand why u'd ask such thing, and if zero is ok with it , it could be a cool feature, +ability1 to count wards aint bad either... sometimes i spam a few wards when freaked out by sudden vaga nxt to me, and i forget how many, if any, i have left
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

everytime you use a ward it tells you how many are left....

morale of the story, don't button mash.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    everytime you use a ward it tells you how many are left....

morale of the story, don't button mash.
    this.

learn your ult an when it comes back
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

So I guess we shouldn't even have cooldown timers then either, just get to know your Ult! Duh!

Jeez guys, is convenience bad? If it's difficult, I don't care if Zero doesn't. But it would be a nice feature to have. I talked to him about the Ward part while he was on the server, and he said post on here and he'd [think about it.] or something. I don't remember exactly... But anyways, yeah.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frvwfr2 View Post
    So I guess we shouldn't even have cooldown timers then either, just get to know your Ult! Duh!

Jeez guys, is convenience bad? If it's difficult, I don't care if Zero doesn't. But it would be a nice feature to have. I talked to him about the Ward part while he was on the server, and he said post on here and he'd [think about it.] or something. I don't remember exactly... But anyways, yeah.

it's not hard 2 hit your ultimate, and look at how long left till you can use it... sorry if that presents a challenge 2 you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy