Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

dumbing the mod down just defeats the purpose of it in the first place.

it's really not so hard to learn what each race's ult does, and what it's cooldown is.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

there's nothing hard about the process....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's not hard 2 hit your ultimate, and look at how long left till you can use it... sorry if that presents a challenge 2 you.
    But I don't want to do that right as it's coming back and accidentally use it. Sure, it happens rare enough, but it would still be a nice thing to have.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frvwfr2 View Post
    But I don't want to do that right as it's coming back and accidentally use it. Sure, it happens rare enough, but it would still be a nice thing to have.
    I'm sure there's a reason you're the only person in the servers history who has had a prob with this.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

That's why there's also the woosh sound whenever your ult is ready. Unless you're saying you manage to push it AS it prepares and still manage to trigger the ult.

6. Default

They are upset about you asking about the ultimate being improved. Unfortunately I do not think it could be made easier than it is currently. As for the wards I want to make a feature of all races that have extra abilities that if you press your first unused ability button it will tell you extra info. In the case of this race it would be current ward count. In the case of a race like succubus hunter it would be the current number of skulls you have ect.

7. Default

people should be able 2 remember in a 3 minute period how many times they clicked the ward button Lol... like come on...

also it did tell you before how many skulls you had at the beginning of each round in the text area.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

actually if you type skulls or something like that in chat it will tell you. This is actually what originally gave me the idea to make it so you could press a button to see your skills as chameleon.

So, I just got back and noticed that wards don't go away when you die. Ummmmm, WTF man. I know thats how it used to be, but, seriously, it was retarded. People would buy absolutly nothing, run to a popular area, pop invulnerable, drop 5 wards (that slowed and almost ALWAYS killed you), get money for each kill among xp, then buy a scroll and come back and do it again. Its completely unfair to the opposite team to have no max amount of Shadow Hunters all dropping wards all over the place making it so no one can move until they disappear, which if done properly, would be never. I like the idea that a shadow hunter actually had to use SKILL to get kills and xp and money. This bullshit pussy method is disrespectful to the skilled players. If you want to see a repeat of what happened before, cause this did happen before, your about to see it.

10. Default

it's how the server was before. stop being a baby and get better. I don't let shadow hunters run up on me and pull shit, so why do you?

there's stupid pepople who never learn (not you) and it will forever and always be easy 2 kill them with wards. any smart player will make sure there's always distance between them, and when approaching corners which they can't see around, doing it carefully 2 prevent a shadow hunter popping out and warding you.

it's very easy 2 not die by wards... people just need 2 buck up.

also with the new races out now, not many ppl been playing shadow hunter. nor have I seen a single person play shadowhunter and constantly ward every 1 and just keep respawning 2 do it over.

PPL forget you can force people off a race in WCS, by playing the best counter and just pwwning them. once they get frustrated, they will change races.

also you can buy a necklace of immunity and just pwwn a shadow hunter, provided you still keep your distance.

with WCS the issue generally is, people don't want 2 change their race or play style, they rather just bitch and cry about OP or whatever they can. in WCS you HAVE to change races frequently.

Maynard - The WCS Guy