Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

Zero, after playing office, this really does need changed. Shadow Hunter was already great on maps like this, and now they are completely unstoppable. Go into office when it's 5v5 and test out this race.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

shadow hunter can be invincible, but vaga cant no-scope anymore, sounds like some great choices there
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Vaga can noscope still, albeit it is harder. Shadow Hunter not being counterable is just a bit ludicrous though.

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

I do have to a that the over-leech cap being lifted to 400+ makes this even more harder to kill.

Before, I was an advocate of an invulnerabily that doesn't get shot through like butter but can be disabled from Activating to begin with. But having that AND the overhead...
    Zero u have to pick. Either u can shoot through its ult with a lace and hex but allow it to overheal, or ONLY AN OTHER SHADOW HEX can't pierce through it while removing overhealing for shadow Hunters.

Right now I'm hearing negative feedback on this race all over. Also, What's comment is spot on.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Overheal isn't as absurd as the invulnerable ult. At least with molecule they can't move and you can just hide till it is over. Even without the overheal, it will be absurd on maps like office.

6. Default

• Lace has a 50% chance per shot to deal dmg even when ult is activated