Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 007 Warden [70] v1.1.1

1. Default

it's fine as it is. waren has never been one of those "career" races. you're not meant to play it for long perios of time, simply because people will expect moles then. instead, play it for a few rounds, and when the other team gets use to moles appearing (an thus, they wait for it) switch off and your team will get an advantage since the opponents won't leave for a time.

it's all about strategy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's fine as it is. waren has never been one of those "career" races. you're not meant to play it for long perios of time, simply because people will expect moles then. instead, play it for a few rounds, and when the other team gets use to moles appearing (an thus, they wait for it) switch off and your team will get an advantage since the opponents won't leave for a time.

it's all about strategy
    what he said. once again cyber... things are set up the way they are for a reason... and we will be returning the races 2 there former glory... if we made you spawn with the enemy team, you would have even less chance for a successful mole, cause every 1 at the beginning of every round would be hovering quickly over every 1 looking for either a name in blue or red that doesn't belong... common sense.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

I should note that we will consider changes in the future once all of the races are back, but not before.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    once all of the races are back
    what a grand time that will be

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    what he said. once again cyber... things are set up the way they are for a reason... and we will be returning the races 2 there former glory... if we made you spawn with the enemy team, you would have even less chance for a successful mole, cause every 1 at the beginning of every round would be hovering quickly over every 1 looking for either a name in blue or red that doesn't belong... common sense.
    yeah, after reading emo's post (was it emo?) just after me , i understood why it is the way it is,
    u guys are right. i was just informing about the way it is. thanks .
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

• Updated descriptions

7. Default

I should note that we will consider changes in the future once all of the races are back, but not before.
    Was this directed at getting the warden back to having a necklace(as it was before), or something else? If it was something else, any comments on getting the warden back to how it was? It's "necklace" doesn't help as much anymore, as it can be spammed through now, by lightning, when you're the last one, tele, ect.

8. Default

• Updated Blink to be set on spawn instead of every .2 seconds

9. Default

May not take effect till next reboot.

10. Default

It says "Blink (Immunity) Activated!" every round, even if it has not actually activated. Happens on Test server too.

40 rounds, no time did it not "activate". A small number of times it did not actually activate.
    Last edited by Blackmage; 01-13-2011 at 03:09 PM.