Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 007 Warden [70] v1.1.1

1. Default

• Fixed message about when blink activates

Note will take effect after chameleon is installed

2. Default

• Improved weapon removal code to prevent crashes.

3. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

4. Default

Mole is glitched, If you have the mole say it procs, but if you move around in yoru spawn it wont work. It will just shake your screen and not actually go to the spawn

5. Default

It will not teleport you if you would get stuck as a result or if you are too close to the location of which you would be teleported to.

6. Default

Nothing big, just text error. Died once, revived, changed race, was revived. Upon death in the new race, got the "cannot revive with Vengeance" note.

7. Default

It would be nice if shadow strike poisen did more then 3 damage to someone. I think 10 would be reasonable for when it does activate.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    It would be nice if shadow strike poisen did more then 3 damage to someone. I think 10 would be reasonable for when it does activate.
    it does deal 10...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I assume the "on hit" damage works properly, and I confirmed the 5 damage (not 3) during ticks DOES work. It may seem weak, but it's not supposed to kill, it works well with hitting multiple people after a mole to do damage across the board, or to finish someone you're spraying at.

Total side note, for after everything else is fixed. After respawning with Vengeance, the skill goes on cooldown. You are not able to respawn with it again, so all this does is give the enemies knowledge of where you are after it comes off cooldown. As you didn't program this one, just giving information on an oddity.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    I assume the "on hit" damage works properly, and I confirmed the 5 damage (not 3) during ticks DOES work. It may seem weak, but it's not supposed to kill, it works well with hitting multiple people after a mole to do damage across the board, or to finish someone you're spraying at.

Total side note, for after everything else is fixed. After respawning with Vengeance, the skill goes on cooldown. You are not able to respawn with it again, so all this does is give the enemies knowledge of where you are after it comes off cooldown. As you didn't program this one, just giving information on an oddity.
    Does it do damage first, then have a poisen effect that ticks 5 dmg? because just having a 5 tick poisen dmg seems pretty weak and wont finish many people if its only 5 dmg. Which is why i said maybe 10 would be a little better. The ult is kind of a 50/50 for me. I like that it lets you respwn with 100 percent hp, since on other servers you only can max respwn with 50. I do feel like its odd that you can only do it once, which is probably because it lets you comeback with 100 health while on other servers you have a cooldown and can respwn again but with less hp.