Thread: 007 Warden [70] v1.1.1

1. Default 007 Warden [70] v1.1.1

Warden
    Required Level: 70
    Levels per ability: 5
    Item Restrictions: mole,scroll
    fanofknives.gifFan of Knives: You have a 30-40% chance of becoming a mole
    blink.gifBlink (Immunity):Chance of 50-70% to disable all enemy ultimates
    shadowstrike.gifShadow Strike: You have a 13-33% chance doing 10 additional damage (5 initial and then 5 more hits at 1hp each (increases chance for some races to evade some of it))
    vengeance.gifVengeance: Respawn once with 20-100HP and your old weapon

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11882

• Initial Release

• Restricted mole and respawn

• Updated mole settings to match the original. Now you will be informed if you will mole AFTER 6 seconds and if you are going to mole will do so 6 seconds after that. This is identical to how it worked before.

• Updated descriptions

• Updated Blink to be set on spawn instead of every .2 seconds

• Fixed message about when blink activates

• Improved weapon removal code to prevent crashes.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Filter team for respawn
      • Better weapon removal method

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-27-2014 at 08:39 PM.

2. Default

restrict scroll of respawn
    eit: also change code for mole effect to make it happen 10 seconds after round starts...like it used to
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 12-15-2010 at 06:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

• Restricted mole and respawn

4. Default

I will see what I can do about making it spawn in later.

5. Default

• Updated mole settings to match the original. Now you will be informed if you will mole AFTER 6 seconds and if you are going to mole will do so 6 seconds after that. This is identical to how it worked before.

6. Default

Wasn't warden immunity previously a chance for a necklace on spawn? I don't remember being able to spam ultimate to get through his block. Of course, ultimate immunity works different all around now, so...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Wasn't warden immunity previously a chance for a necklace on spawn? I don't remember being able to spam ultimate to get through his block. Of course, ultimate immunity works different all around now, so...
    yeah, it use to give you a necklace for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

can we get his mole to activate right before the teams are able to leave spawn so people just dont camp there spawn and wait for the mole and blow his head off before he gets to even see them.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    can we get his mole to activate right before the teams are able to leave spawn so people just dont camp there spawn and wait for the mole and blow his head off before he gets to even see them.
    i havent had a successful mole neither... ppl would camp their spawn first 15 secs and shoot me on sight...
    i kinda would shoot first ask questions later too if a random guy spawned "late"...
    he should spawn with them there?... shadow hunters and others can prevent him THEN...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

I haven't had major issues with this, but that's because I only play warden on maps that support it - in other words, that have spawns that aren't too easy to camp out. You have to play smart what maps you go warden on, or yes, you will get camped. I also usually do not play warden for an entire map, because once the enemy team catches on it's much less effective. IMO getting insta-gibbed is the risk of going mole - that's why you have a free respawn as your ultimate.

Changing the mole time changes the ability drastically. If you spawn before freezetime expires (old school style), you get insta-shot by people who look for names colored of the opposite team - if you're really lucky and no one notices, you can tear half their team apart before getting killed. If you spawn immediately after freezetime expires, you have the same scenario as before, but with vigilant people looking out for those appearing as freezetime expires rather than name colors. If you spawn 3 seconds after freezetime, you have a hybrid which can do pretty serious damage, but also has the risk of being camped, though less so than 6 seconds (our current setting) due to the spawn rush possibly still creating confusion. Finally, you have our current setting of 6 seconds.

Of those four hypothetical settings, the first two I strongly disagree with implementing - if you go unnoticed you can level half a team's worth of heads with a silenced M4 before anyone knows what the hell just happened. I would be okay with trying out a shorter delay after freezetime to see if that reduces the likelihood of simply being insta-killed, without overpowering the mole ability.