Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 008 Crypt Lord [80] v1.0.9

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    that is dumb. seriously... if you really want to know what race someone is type playerinfo "a dominate part of there name" otherwise it would be unfair to the crypt lords.

edit: that dmg shows up in your console after you die anyways.... if you wanted to be "strategic" use that info the next round. i see you only wanting this "feature" added so that you can joke about it at that moment it happens.
    i dont know what u think i meant, but what i meant is that, say am a crypt lord, and i locust one of the 3 ennemies am up against, i would personally want to know who i hit, and if i hit the same person twice...
    yes, for u it might be "just a feature", but i was just suggesting it for the heck of it.
    i have no problem with the damage it takes or the timing, i only asked if it changes bcos after maxing out my locust, i still dnt see any upgrade in its power , or countdown. that is all.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I always thought crypt lord could get up to a maximum of 150 life O.o was i wrong?

3. Default

What I can say if this helps you is it will always hit the closest target.

4. Default

What I can say if this helps you is it will always hit the closest target.
    makes sense to me
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Is it just me or is impale not pushing anyone? i really don't know :\

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Is it just me or is impale not pushing anyone? i really don't know :\
    it makes their screen shake
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I think he's commenting on the "Shake and push". Was Crypt lord the one that used to pop people in the air?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    I think he's commenting on the "Shake and push". Was Crypt lord the one that used to pop people in the air?
    you're thinking jack
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

That's right. I think the "and push" was just part of the badly worded original ability, Mass.

10. Default

problem:

you fixed the scroll deleteing crypt lord's extra armor, but if you have an ankh, you'll come back next round w/ only 100 armor (instead of 125 like you're supposed to have)