Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 008 Crypt Lord [80] v1.0.9

1. Default

I do not think there will be a way to fix that b/c of the way it works. Any race that has extra armor should have this glitch.

2. Default

can someone please explain to me what happens when u level up the crypt lord's locust???

so far the cooldown is the same 20 secs
    hp sucking is still 25
    armor sucking still 25
    max hp is 125?????
    max armor (125? i believe so)

many ppl tell me its supposed to get u up to 175 hp? or smthn? but i have tested it , and camped like 15 times when in hostage room while using this ultimate, and after the 125/125 hp/armor , u still inflict damage, but cant increase anything of urs... or does?...confused as fuck how the locust upgrades. and yes i have crypt lord maxed out now.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    can someone please explain to me what happens when u level up the crypt lord's locust???

so far the cooldown is the same 20 secs
    hp sucking is still 25
    armor sucking still 25
    max hp is 125?????
    max armor (125? i believe so)

many ppl tell me its supposed to get u up to 175 hp? or smthn? but i have tested it , and camped like 15 times when in hostage room while using this ultimate, and after the 125/125 hp/armor , u still inflict damage, but cant increase anything of urs... or does?...confused as fuck how the locust upgrades. and yes i have crypt lord maxed out now.
    you take more armor
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

• Changed max health you can gain from ultimate from 125 to 150

5. Default

• Updated descriptions

6. Default

• Fixed invalid array size for beetles that prevented the ability from working on some levels.

7. Default

I've noticed that the locust don't necessarily attack the closest person, but rather select a specific person.

So in say a 8player vs 8player game, I have been hit at the begginning of every single round from the locust.

When this happens, I tend to change to human and start with 150 health and I'll get hit for 50 most of the time, so that's okay. But it happens, alot!
    I think it would be worth investigating, because it's rather unfair to be hit for that kind of damage every single round for a map when you don't know what to do about it.

8. Default

you should really read through the past info on these races and things that have been complained about already... this is a well known issue, not new in the slightest.
    Last edited by maynard; 06-20-2011 at 06:08 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

I read through the entire thread. Is there more somewhere else? Cause nowhere in this thread does it talk about the locust attack the same person.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sword of Gideon View Post
    I've noticed that the locust don't necessarily attack the closest person, but rather select a specific person.

So in say a 8player vs 8player game, I have been hit at the begginning of every single round from the locust.

When this happens, I tend to change to human and start with 150 health and I'll get hit for 50 most of the time, so that's okay. But it happens, alot!
    I think it would be worth investigating, because it's rather unfair to be hit for that kind of damage every single round for a map when you don't know what to do about it.
    solution = buy a necklace... done now lets move on