Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [CSAS]Satan

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Satansof2 View Post
    yo most of you guys know me especially the admins....

heres a pic of me screw it... lol

Your jeans needs hemming.

2. Default

HA, CUJO said the same thing.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Your jeans needs hemming.
    the house looks like it needs work too. like a paint job.

4. Default

ya my dad thought it would be good to start to redo the electric and never finish, i moved out but had to move back in when i quite my last job, i hate managers who are racist against big people or what cujo would say "fat kids"

5. Default

In the words of American Dad.... "QUITE!, FATTY FAT FAT FATTY!". LOL, j/k

6. Default

lol you ass

7. Default

K quick question, who the fuck honestly gets jeans hemmed? That's gay on a Fallout Boy level.

Lol C.O. you my boy but I would roast your ass so bad if you came round my way with your jeans hemmed

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D1lD0 View Post
    K quick question, who the fuck honestly gets jeans hemmed? That's gay on a Fallout Boy level.

Lol C.O. you my boy but I would roast your ass so bad if you came round my way with your jeans hemmed
    I didnt say that I hem my jeans cuzz i know what my inseam is when I buy jeans. IF i had those jeans that Mr. Whatever his name is wearing then I have no choice but to hem those pants.
    Also, when im issued BDU pants for my job, they need to be hemmed. I just give an inmate a pack of cigs for a few hemmed pants. Good deal eh ?!

9. Default

I hate pigs.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I didnt say that I hem my jeans cuzz i know what my inseam is when I buy jeans. IF i had those jeans that Mr. Whatever his name is wearing then I have no choice but to hem those pants.
    Also, when im issued BDU pants for my job, they need to be hemmed. I just give an inmate a pack of cigs for a few hemmed pants. Good deal eh ?!
    Just fucking with you

Btw, I'm no longer a self-proclaimed idiot. That post helped me figure out what the C.O. stands for lol