Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default

Yea that is becuase before this race got them randomly vs requiring an actual kill. This is a balancing change to make leveling this race harder as it was previously the easiest race to max out. This is one of the few cases where a race is being balanced from launch. Some of the other undeveloped races may also incur changes as needed in order to work out balancing problems that were never addressed prior. However I think it is important to note that this is a minor balance change when you consider this race overall compared to the others, even the ones that have not been released yet.

2. Default

• Limited to 3 per team

3. Default

If you use the ultimate then die, then switch to another race you keep the gravity of the succubus ultimate :\

4. Default

• Released patch to prevent ultimate abilities from working on your next race if you change races after using it.

5. Default

• Updated descriptions

6. Default

• Patched some errors in chat output data

7. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

8. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6

9. Default

any chance to increase the max lvls for this race? Its a very fun race to play, just wish it went higher then 16 lvls.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    any chance to increase the max lvls for this race? Its a very fun race to play, just wish it went higher then 16 lvls.
    ummm, no? why do you need higher levels on it? just play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?