Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default

Changed long jump to be correct values

2. Default

• Reprogramed long jump effect to work without producing errors!

3. Default

Is it possible to make this race a little bit faster with it's longjump? As it is now, it's very slow and without low gravity, it's inferior to simply running.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

I do agree that the long jump for this race was intended to be functunally more powerful than it is. Small balance changes such as this will be preformed durring the big reprograming of each race.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I do agree that the long jump for this race was intended to be functunally more powerful than it is. Small balance changes such as this will be preformed durring the big reprograming of each race.
    thanks, the longjump on this race should be just slightly less than that of jack's.
    jack has many kickass abilities, this race used to be a fun race to play, specially for those of us who are maxxed bcos it collects xp...but ever since the update i only play that race when im owning against new players that dont want me race-whoring.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

it's supposed to be substantially less powerful than jack's...succubus was always the weakest long-jumper of them, outside of chameleon's occasional luck-based thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's supposed to be substantially less powerful than jack's...succubus was always the weakest long-jumper of them, outside of chameleon's occasional luck-based thing.
    This. Jack and Spider-man have speed with their longjump while Succubus hunter had range. It was slower but could jump farther with each jump compared to the other races. It only needs to have it's speed increased a bit for how it is now.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    This. Jack and Spider-man have speed with their longjump while Succubus hunter had range. It was slower but could jump farther with each jump compared to the other races. It only needs to have it's speed increased a bit for how it is now.
    in that case wouldnt it be better if it has a slight (an i mean MINIMAL) increase in speed boost along with a slight gravity change (like built in socks) for it to have longer jumps but slower movement than jack?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    in that case wouldnt it be better if it has a slight (an i mean MINIMAL) increase in speed boost along with a slight gravity change (like built in socks) for it to have longer jumps but slower movement than jack?
    Gravity is fine as it is now and with the ultimate, you gain lower gravity equal to the socks item and yes, it only needs a minimal speed increase which is why in my previous post i said "Increase it a bit"
    -
    -

To be fair, you can still do it faster than running - but it's nowhere near as good as it used to be and it's frustrating. It's still an extremely fun race (and one of my personal favs), but a small boost could do wonders for it...
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.