Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

Succubus Hunter
    Required Level: 80
    Levels per ability: 6
    Allowed per Team: 3
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    cleavingattack.gifDaemonic Knife: Do 50-90% extra damage with knife
    sacrificialskull.gifHead Hunter: 30% chance to do 20-40% more damage, gain extra 5-20 XPand less time to collect a SKULL
    townportal.gifTotem Incantation: You gain 2-4HP for each skull and $5-20
    Assault Tackle: Makes you jump longer (50% further with knife, and more based on skulls)
    demonicfigurine.gifDaemonic Transformation: Get 22-70% invis, 20-50% lower gravity and 20-50 HP. Costs 3 SKULLs.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11886

• Initial Release

• Fixed chat messages to output correct data

• Limited to 3 per team

• Released patch to prevent ultimate abilities from working on your next race if you change races after using it.

• Updated descriptions

• Patched some errors in chat output data

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6

• Changed long jump to be correct values

• Reprogramed long jump effect to work without producing errors!

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-27-2014 at 08:46 PM.

2. Default

Chat messages to client do not display all data they should.

3. Default

• Fixed chat messages to output correct data

4. Default

bump assault tackle's magnitude up a bit (more powerful)

bring back the random-skulls (not just on kills, but also on hits at random)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

The skulls are only supposed to appear when you get a skull... do any show up on kills at all right now?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The skulls are only supposed to appear when you get a skull... do any show up on kills at all right now?
    ok, now when you kill someone w/ it you get a skull.

before, there was a random chance for a skull each time you hit them.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Yea, b/c before I think you got a skull randomly instead of by kill or something waky.

8. Default

Yea, b/c before I think you got a skull randomly instead of by kill or something waky.
    all i know is that it was nice, getting them like that. you could still be a contender even if you weren't killing people just by damageing them.

9. Default

As they are the exact same gibs that the gore mod makes they do actually produce lag for some clients with bad computers just like when enabled in the gore mod. As a result keeping them to a minimum is recommended in order to prevent choppy gameplay for some users.

10. Default

As they are the exact same gibs that the gore mod makes they do actually produce lag for some clients with bad computers just like when enabled in the gore mod. As a result keeping them to a minimum is recommended in order to prevent choppy gameplay for some users.
    o.O oh, you were talking about physical skulls. i was just talking about the electronic ones that we burn for the ult. those used to fill up faster.