Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 010 Flame Predator [80] v1.0.9

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    something is f'd up with flame pred. maynard is knifing me from across the map
    lawl...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lawl...
    HOW HOW THE FUCK DO YOU O THAT!!??!?

:sobs:

please...

make it stop...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

zero, when playing flame pred and u switch races before u die:
    - when u spawn nxt round u have no gun, only knife.
    - when u spawn same round by bloodmage, u have the left gun glitch that doesnt allow u to use ur gun and u lose it when u switch to knife...
    assistance?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

is your gravity and everything else normal. Does this occur with any other races that have weapon restrictions?

5. Default

is your gravity and everything else normal. Does this occur with any other races that have weapon restrictions?

yeah, when i respawn with the NEW class, i get the gravity for THAT class.
    for example:
    i am a flame pred, i change class to human, i die.
    luckily a BM respawns me,
    now, i AM a human, i can teleport if i want, i move the human speed, i jump the human jump, BUT my gun is either gone or glitched to my left arm , and i cant use it.
    but every other characteristic to the race i chose will work i think, except getting my sidearm.

i dont know about other races, since i am not on vagabong or anything yet, i will ask willster to test out having a vagabong on scout only and then switching to human or smthn and see if they get a scout or a side arm.
    is there a specific scenario u'd want me to test out as well?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Do you ever get the ability to have weapons or is it stuck like that?

7. Default

I have added a possible fix

8. Default

• Fix for change race weapon restriction glitch

9. Default

Do you ever get the ability to have weapons or is it stuck like that?
    well yeah u can PICKUP a weapon and use it , but ur initial side arm disappears...
    currently working with willster to check what happens when u go :
    -from flame to human
    Result: lose initial side arm on respawn.

-from vagabond to human
    (do u keep the scout? or get simply a side arm? what is the expected result zero?)
    - from flame pred to vagabond?
    (u should have a scout here right?)
    - from vagabond to flame pred.
    (u should lose the scout and get only knife.)

will be updating this thread as soon as possible. hopefully ur fix should work now, bcos i remmeber willster telling me that he died with vagabond (maybe?) with a knife equipped, and for the next few rounds he used to spawn as vagabond without a knife as well?
    will check on what exactly happened, will update soon, thx for ur time.

10. Default

side note zero, apparently when the map ENDS and u start a new map, if u were playing flame pred before and join as smthn else? u only get a knife as well...