It should be fixed now let me know.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It should be fixed now let me know.
    roger.
    will check asap. thanks man.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Ability to stack Cloak of Shadows on top of the cloak already provided. Makes it even harder to see. It can be either restricted, or a new item can be create that makes cloaked individuals appear.

4. Default

• Restricted cloak of shadows

5. Default

• Burning Blade does not deal damage from fire, now the effected player will take 1DPS that will award you if they die

6. Default

• Damage from death power no longer is changed based on distance, all targets in range will take full damage

7. Default

• Burning Blade does not deal damage from fire, now the effected player will take 1DPS that will award you if they die
      • Damage from death power no longer is changed based on distance, all targets in range will take full damage
    Nice Nice, working on that blood mage helped out more than just itself. =P
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Went to spectate, blew up my teamates.

9. Default

Not sure if it's a bug, or what, but it is abusable. When you level up berserk, it sets your health to a fresh level, be it 125,130,135 or 140.

Other races with extra health, Human, Hell's Demon, Die Xonvert, don't do this, so I assume it has something to do with berserk also setting speed at the same time.

10. Default

It has to do with this not being one of the races I programed. Ones that I did not 100% originally code can have inconsistent behavior in how they operate due to poor programing practices. This will be corrected when I get all the races back and then reprogram all the old ones so we are all on 100% original rates for optimal stability and performance.