Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 010 Flame Predator [80] v1.0.9

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I just tested myself and it removed my weapon as soon as I spawn...
    It happened last night (I can post a demo if needed), but maybe it was just a slip. We could possibly disregard it if it was a one time blip, although I am curious on why did that happen.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Erdenay View Post
    It happened last night (I can post a demo if needed), but maybe it was just a slip. We could possibly disregard it if it was a one time blip, although I am curious on why did that happen.
    i was there. The gun glitch happened on cs_assault (not the 2005 one) and it was roughly after midnight. Perhaps the fix didnt get updated onto the live server yet at that time? Its a matter of what happened first so yes tom, plz pull the demo of that yesterday. It happened around round 5 of us raping the ct team before i switched. Should be easy to find.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Reprogramming started.

4. Default

Race is ready for FINAL RELEASE TESTING. Please confirm that all abilities work as they do on the live server.

5. Default

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version