Thread: 010 Flame Predator [80] v1.0.9

1. Default 010 Flame Predator [80] v1.0.9

Flame Predator
    Required Level: 80
    Levels per ability: 4
    Allowed per Team: 2
    Item Restrictions: cloak
    (knife only)
    scrollofspeed.gifBerserk: Pump yourself with adrenaline to gain 45-60% more speed and 25-40 HP
    invisibility.gifCloak of Invisibility: Put on your cloak to be 40-70% invisible.
    Spell_fire_burningspeed.pngLevitation: Reduce your gravity by 30-60%
    shamanmaster.gifClaw Attack: 30-40% chance to force a weapon drop.
    mithrilforgedswords.gifBurning Blade: 20-35% chance to burn enemy for 2-3.5sec.
    Ability_mage_livingbomb.pngBurning Inferno: 20-40% chance that you deal 110-130 damage in 17-20ft range on death
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11888

• Initial Release

• Restricted to 2 per team

• Fix for change race weapon restriction glitch

• Restricted cloak of shadows

• Burning Blade does not deal damage from fire, now the effected player will take 1DPS that will award you if they die

• Damage from death power no longer is changed based on distance, all targets in range will take full damage

• Bug fixes on txt, console outputs.

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.6

• Patched to ensure weapons are removed at spawn

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-27-2014 at 08:42 PM.

2. Default

Should start with armor automatically, and needs more health IMO.

People shoot you down to like 30 hp, and then when you use your ability to make them drop their weapon and go to their knife, by the time you're able to stab for the second time, they stab you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Should start with armor automatically, and needs more health IMO.

People shoot you down to like 30 hp, and then when you use your ability to make them drop their weapon and go to their knife, by the time you're able to stab for the second time, they stab you.
    it's just like it used to be.

we never ad that problem before. flame pred is one of those races where if you're goo you'll rape the field (aka, ritta) but if you're not you'll die fast (aka me)

buying armor each round works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

we never ad that problem before. flame pred is one of those races where if you're goo you'll rape the field (aka, ritta) but if you're not you'll die fast (aka me)

I don't know, I'm pretty good with the knife but Blade kept using a mole ability and aimed for my head when the round started and just instantly killed me.. I can't do that because I have no gun and it takes 2+ right click knifes to kill someone unless you hit them in the back.

Pretty much anyone with a gun is a counter to flame pred if they know what they're doing. You just have to have a bit of luck when you're playing this race.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

flame pred with more armor would be just stupidly unfair. they are already uber hard 2 see, run insanely fast, light you on fire, and force you 2 drop your weapon lol.

but like aco said, it's never been an issue before. in fact people have complained about them being 2 hard 2 kill unless you're athena.

also, zero, you should look into seeing if you can get athena in the game as soon as possible, cause it would be nice 2 have a counter race on for the vegabond, and all the fast moving classes.

as for the mole business we need 2 change that, you're not supposed 2 actually appear in the enemy base till a few seconds after the round starts.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

Ring on regen is great for flame pred

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Ring on regen is great for flame pred

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

something is f'd up with flame pred. maynard is knifing me from across the map
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

we need to limit them to 2 per team

10. Default

• Restricted to 2 per team