Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    any 1 can knife either of those classes with a knife... either buy a a necklace of immunity... or play a class that naturally resists other's ultimates....
    Not while they are invuln. I'm not sure what the point of your first sentence is.
    And necklaces are expensive, and the naturally resisting, care to list those? Oh, it's only 1 (kinda 2, Chameleon has such a low chance that it hardly counts though).

I play Shadow Hunter probably the most out of anyone, so I don't really care if it's done. I just think it would help even out gameplay a tiny bit.

2. Default

yes while they're invuln, and warden also ignores enemy ultimates....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

yes while they're invuln, and warden also ignores enemy ultimates....
    Unless ZERO changed how it works, necklace/warden is immunity to activation of the ultimate within a certain range, which doesn't affect a molecule shield that is already up. AFAIK Shadow Hunter is the only class with a skill that actually "evades" other skills.

4. Default

The balance for the shield is that when it ends the player is completely exposed. It has historically been defeated by waiting it out and attacking the moment it ends.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Unless ZERO changed how it works, necklace/warden is immunity to activation of the ultimate within a certain range, which doesn't affect a molecule shield that is already up. AFAIK Shadow Hunter is the only class with a skill that actually "evades" other skills.
    if you buy a necklace and have it on you, molecule bubble and shadowhunter invlun will not work against you. you will shoot through it with ease.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

if you buy a necklace and have it on you, molecule bubble and shadowhunter invlun will not work against you. you will shoot through it with ease.
    really?

huh. that's different from before
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

i think i mentionned this before somewhere, i was a warden and i HS a guy with his invinc on and i killed him... i thought thats how its supposed to work.

side note about molecule:
    some people are requesting to not allow the use molecule shield when defusing the bomb? bcos that would give them enough time to defuse it without ANYTHING stopping it ( u cant even ward it bcos its on objective...)
    is that smthn that is going to be taken into effect? or can ppl still do that? any way to stop the bomb defusal if shield is already active? just asking. thanks.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i think i mentionned this before somewhere, i was a warden and i HS a guy with his invinc on and i killed him... i thought thats how its supposed to work.

side note about molecule:
    some people are requesting to not allow the use molecule shield when defusing the bomb? bcos that would give them enough time to defuse it without ANYTHING stopping it ( u cant even ward it bcos its on objective...)
    is that smthn that is going to be taken into effect? or can ppl still do that? any way to stop the bomb defusal if shield is already active? just asking. thanks.
    it's perfectly allowed

and no, you never used to be able to shoot through a shield, it's something new w/ one of warden's abilities i think. and necklaces didn't use to give penetration (lol), they just prevented the shield from activating
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

10. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking