Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

1. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.4

2. Default

IMO molecule is way op. Even I'm unstoppable with it and most of the good players on the server will tell you I'm average at best.

Proof:YOLO.png

Shadow Hunter is the only real counter for it and since nobody went SH I was basically untouched. Also, 3-4 of my deaths that map were from before I even went molecule. If lace allowed you to shoot through the invul like it does with SH invul it would be more in line with the rest of the races but as it stands now... yeah.
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 09-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.

3. Default

I can tell you mass wasn't trying, and Vintage wasnt there for long, besides that Empty likes to dick around, so your score doesnt really mean much. Molecule is not OP, Shadow can shoot through its shield, spidermen and vagas can easily get away from it, as well as santas and other flyers. It can be countered quite efectivley, people's unwillingness to do so is not an indication that the race is OP, it just shows people are lazy.

Also, looks like most of your kills came from new people on the server, so again, dont get carried away.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I can tell you mass wasn't trying, and Vintage wasnt there for long, besides that Empty likes to dick around, so your score doesnt really mean much. Molecule is not OP, Shadow can shoot through its shield, spidermen and vagas can easily get away from it, as well as santas and other flyers. It can be countered quite efectivley, people's unwillingness to do so is not an indication that the race is OP, it just shows people are lazy.

Also, looks like most of your kills came from new people on the server, so again, dont get carried away.
    perhaps the picture doesn't sufficiently describe the situation...Attachment 7818

5. Default

Yeah, not gonna waste my time watching a demo, so yeah, try doing that against people who know how to play

6. Default

was against shade(vaga), mass(second half of map), brice, vintage(spidey, also was there all map I think, he rj'd), empty, cyber (at first), dreamraper, all of whom typically rape me sideways.

7. Default

If Mass was trying, you would die, that alone invalidates your argument

Agreed, molecule is broken. Almost as broken as human.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Yeah, not gonna waste my time watching a demo, so yeah, try doing that against people who know how to play
    This. Molecule is fine.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Shoot at the molecule, make him bubble up, and find cover (teleport/speed helps in this regard). Count to three, bounce a flashbang at him, and reap an easy kill. Being immobile for 6 seconds is a huge vulnerability. Flashbangs--and smoke grenades--are criminally underused in WCS.

I used to think molecule was OP too, and then I started using more flashbangs. The race is fine as is, IMO.
    One man's ceiling is another man's floor.