Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    ITT: completely irrelevant item strategies for me to spend my money on

because no matter what items i have i'm so bad at the game i die quickly irregardless

nevertheless, maybe there should be a second lace, that's more expensive, that takes up 2 or 3 slots, but has a wider range (or possibly an unhide %chance for vagas)

then again this surely won't happen since it really would mess with Wolfenstinger the most :-/
    WTB Dust of Appearance. Zero, were you planning on bringing this item back?

As for Molecule, I'm really not sure how I feel about restricting helm now. Most of this was being tired of going shadow hunter to kill a molecule, sneak up (or flash them) and unload a full p90 into their face and watch them live. If the RNG is very broken as I'm thinking it might be, fixing that may solve this problem.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    WTB Dust of Appearance. Zero, were you planning on bringing this item back?

As for Molecule, I'm really not sure how I feel about restricting helm now. Most of this was being tired of going shadow hunter to kill a molecule, sneak up (or flash them) and unload a full p90 into their face and watch them live. If the RNG is very broken as I'm thinking it might be, fixing that may solve this problem.
    That wasn't the helm most of the time, the bubble disappears about a full second (maybe slightly more) before the immortality wears off. On my screen I am still stuck in place, wondering why you are shooting me.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

What, it is the RNG letting you tank shots from a shadow hunter. if I manage to get 30 shots into you, there should at least be 10 shots on average that hit. Instead, it is more like 0-5 shots hit you.

4. Default

no, the hex is per round not per shot

5. Default

What, Hex is not like races with immunity. It will never block ultimates or let you shoot through shadow hunter immunity. It only procs off of skills like bash, vamparic, or allows them to shoot through molecule bubble. There is a flat 50% chance of evading one such ability. I'm pretty sure you don't get a round where hex works 100% of the time. If it is how you describe, there is no message saying as such like there is for athena.

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    then again this surely won't happen since it really would mess with Wolfenstinger the most :-/
    I'm not sorry.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    no, the hex is per round not per shot
    in the testing i did with cyber, hex shooting through molecule shield is based off weapon clip. he would bubble, and if my bullets didn't penetrate, i would switch weapons and then they'd have a chance to. if one bullet penetrated in a clip, the rest did as well. tested with a tmp, reloading also seemed to have an effect.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    in the testing i did with cyber, hex shooting through molecule shield is based off weapon clip. he would bubble, and if my bullets didn't penetrate, i would switch weapons and then they'd have a chance to. if one bullet penetrated in a clip, the rest did as well. tested with a tmp, reloading also seemed to have an effect.
    Thats interesting, but still, it isn't per shot like I said. Some rounds your wards will go through bubble, sometimes they wont. When they do, they do damage continuously and likewise when they don't they dont do any damage to a molecule in a bubble regardless of how long they stand in the wards. For things like that, it is clearly a per round ability, i have never seen it where 1 ward goes through the bubble, and another will not.

- - - Updated - - -

You can empty a p90 clip on someone in the bubble, either all the bullets will go through or none will, thats how hex works Pass, the clip changing thing is interesting, but it still goes to show that it isn't a per shot ability, like bash, maser, etc.

9. Default

That is interesting. I wonder how that code works for that. Is it intended to do that I wonder? Also, I wonder how it works then for you being shot such as by people with vamparic. I wonder if it is coded to do that specifically or if it could be the RNG pulling a new number to seed.

Brett, did your testings show that every bullet went through on that clip or more around 50%? Did he have a chance to dodge during that time?

Either way, the tooltip needs to better explain how this works. A bunch of weird shit is going on.

10. Default

Reprogramming Started.