Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: To anyone who remembers the good old days

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    i played for 2 hours today with 4 ppl was alot of fun cant wait for it to go live.
    i feel like a 13 year old school girl getting a pony for x-mas...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think he heard wcs would be back and is returning to play on it
    Nope Zero, LOL

I want the Pub back to its old glory....Those were the days haha. Before Zombie Mod

But dont worry, the buck stops with me....Drama ends and everyone knows I have no tolerance for it

And I get the computer parts in a few days, as soon as im up and running imma be killing them....remember i can buy the caskets LITERALLY LOL
    Last edited by Hitman; 12-14-2010 at 09:46 AM.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Nope Zero, LOL

I want the Pub back to its old glory....Those were the days haha. Before Zombie Mod

But dont worry, the buck stops with me....Drama ends and everyone knows I have no tolerance for it

And I get the computer parts in a few days, as soon as im up and running imma be killing them....remember i can buy the caskets LITERALLY LOL
    I like this guy. Plusone.

4. Default

Part of the issue is the community has gotten larger used to be a decent group of some many people and everyone new each other and now its just gotten larger and its not so much of of just good friends just strangers and still same 4 servers. So with out admin or reserver slot it just becomes a hassle to join and play.

When i joined there was like only 200 maybe 250 people in our steam group. now its 707. I played cause of friends and now I dont see many of you guys on so I dont play.

That and I dont have the time like i used to . Been working 65 hours a week plus regular life stuff. So it puts a big strain on you gaming community and friends. Plus we had alot of negative drama for a while now. Not nearly accepting as the community once was with people.

But Im still around but just dont have the time

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Part of the issue is the community has gotten larger used to be a decent group of some many people and everyone new each other and now its just gotten larger and its not so much of of just good friends just strangers and still same 4 servers.
    well of course we've got bigger, as time goes on we will get bigger and bigger and personally I think that's pretty damn awesome. we're a community, all is welcome.... granted some of the people who are here now, I wish weren't like back in the day lol... but shit, getting new people makes things stay interesting. also the more people and support we get the more money we end up with for the community which then allows us 2 do more, like the new servers zero wants 2 open and lots of other cool shit he has plannd for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Im still around but just dont have the time
    ya, and that blows... more so with WCS on the verge of release.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well of course we've got bigger, as time goes on we will get bigger and bigger and personally I think that's pretty damn awesome. we're a community, all is welcome.... granted some of the people who are here now, I wish weren't like back in the day lol... but shit, getting new people makes things stay interesting. also the more people and support we get the more money we end up with for the community which then allows us 2 do more, like the new servers zero wants 2 open and lots of other cool shit he has plannd for the future.

ya, and that blows... more so with WCS on the verge of release.
    Well thats why he has us regulars and "oldies" here to help him move along. We are technically the foundation starters of this community...

we need to set this youngings str8...but imd runk now cuz the holidays suck...

bah humbug and all that good shit lol

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    we need to set this youngings str8...but imd runk now cuz the holidays suck...

bah humbug and all that good shit lol
    lol.. good 2 have ya back.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol.. good 2 have ya back.
    Home sweet Home....

By the way....I invite anyone who is interested to come to NYC for one big party....my house over the summer......1 Polish Keg...1 GErman Keg and 1 American (barrrf) keg......

Will be one big bbq.....good times.....

9. Default

GEerman keg ftw

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Oh, if IBIS Gaming was to ever grow to the point where I could actually do it for a living (in that we made over 100 times what we do not) there totally would be an annual IBIS Convention. Next fall is going to be very interesting as I will not have school anymore. It will be the time to see just how much we can grow IBIS while in the mist of the worst economic conditions in over 100 years. I still think that as long as the currency does not collapse we can keep growing.