Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: To anyone who remembers the good old days

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh, if IBIS Gaming was to ever grow to the point where I could actually do it for a living (in that we made over 100 times what we do not) there totally would be an annual IBIS Convention. Next fall is going to be very interesting as I will not have school anymore. It will be the time to see just how much we can grow IBIS while in the mist of the worst economic conditions in over 100 years. I still think that as long as the currency does not collapse we can keep growing.
    How about starting an IBIS gathering at PAX Prime!?!

http://www.paxsite.com/paxprime/index.php

Pax Prime 2010 was epic and a great place for IBIS members to get together and represent. They had a booth set up for Counterstrike.
    Pro and Joe vs. Pro and Joe.... Lastgamer kicked some pro ass for ibis last year (the other joe was calling bullshit cause he thought Lastgamer was a Pro player). Im sure this year will be no different.

There is also Pax East which I will be attending for the first time this year.
    http://www.paxsite.com/paxeast/

Its not E3 but its def worth the time for any avid gamer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh, if IBIS Gaming was to ever grow to the point where I could actually do it for a living (in that we made over 100 times what we do not) there totally would be an annual IBIS Convention. Next fall is going to be very interesting as I will not have school anymore. It will be the time to see just how much we can grow IBIS while in the mist of the worst economic conditions in over 100 years. I still think that as long as the currency does not collapse we can keep growing.
    you should show me some nuddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

I remember the time in WCS when Hitman told me to get off the roof, then he proceeded to "lolwtfpwned" ban me. "GET OFF THE FUCKING ROOF"

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Home sweet Home....

By the way....I invite anyone who is interested to come to NYC for one big party....my house over the summer......1 Polish Keg...1 GErman Keg and 1 American (barrrf) keg......

Will be one big bbq.....good times.....
    i can already taste those kegs bro!

lol

p.s. just how good are we talkin about here...

2 years ago when shit was gravy with respectable people and regs with the OCCASIONAL drama starter? or before that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post

2 years ago when shit was gravy with respectable people and regs with the OCCASIONAL drama starter? or before that.
    The first part lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    The first part lol
    i was hoping so xD lol

since your back ill give a few names i can think of but im in a hurry ... IT IS MY B-DAY got shits to do!!!!!

NEW (since you been gone, respectable people ( you may know some but still))
    Cyber
    Mag
    Shady ( got some work to put in (; but decent guy and admin)
    Brain aka You MaD BRO!
    (his bro) Hi im Bob
    A Baby
    Fluffy Frufflebottoms
    BRETT FARVE
    (im sure you know REZEL)

i cant think of any more cause you brain paused me with a B-day pm bass turd!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    I remember the time in WCS when Hitman told me to get off the roof, then he proceeded to "lolwtfpwned" ban me. "GET OFF THE FUCKING ROOF"
    Now that was funny....haha

8. Default

i was hoping so xD lol

since your back ill give a few names i can think of but im in a hurry ... IT IS MY B-DAY got shits to do!!!!!

Cyber
    Mag
    Brain aka You MaD BRO!
    (his bro) Hi im Bob
    A Baby
    Fluffy Frufflebottoms
    BRETT FARVE
    (im sure you know REZEL)

but, but, but,...

mikey?

:sniff:

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    but, but, but,...

mikey?

:sniff:

your not one of the new memebrs, your considered to be a oldie lol

10. Default

i was hoping so xD lol

Cyber
    Mag
    Brain aka You MaD BRO!
    (his bro) Hi im Bob
    A Baby
    Fluffy Frufflebottoms
    BRETT FARVE
    (im sure you know REZEL)

solar

Maynard - The WCS Guy