Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To anyone who remembers the good old days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default To anyone who remembers the good old days

Thats right....time to bring those times back...

<5 days and I shall return....

All the drama ends here.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

I love you man. I was gonna quote your post from ownsy's app and post it here to get it outta there. First off I haven't been a part of the community long enough to remember the "good ol' days" but I was driven away for a little while by the negativity here. Unfortunately there's not much the members or moderators can do, and I don't want to seem like I'm singling people out but Kavinsky has been causing a good deal of drama. He's the reason I took a break, and started the off topicness in owns' thread (his post was deleted). He preaches about how he cares about the servers and the community, but just bashes everything and everyone indiscriminantly. I'm sure others may stir up some things here and there, I won't deny that, but Kavinsky seems to be a large negative energy here. I do hope this all stops sometime soon as I see a great community here, marred by the poor attitudes of a very small few.

3. Default

lol we've had some good times hitman =p

also.... you better mean your statement about coming back this time... or else ill kill you.... slowly.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

as far as I can remember there has ALWAYS been drama... never been "good ol' days" as today is just as good as a year and half ago when I first played here

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    as far as I can remember there has ALWAYS been drama... never been "good ol' days" as today is just as good as a year and half ago when I first played here
    Well we'll make em. I'm down.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    There was drama back then, but not nearly as bad as we see it now..

I think part of the problem is the regulars we've become accustomed to are all leaving or falling off the face of the planet it seems and that leaves us with the new regs. They haven't quite made a good impression on most of us yet, but I'm sure over time we'll get used to them and the process will repeat.

Anywho, glad to hear you're coming back.
    Fear is a Liar.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post

I think part of the problem is the regulars we've become accustomed to are all leaving or falling off the face of the planet it seems and that leaves us with the new regs. They haven't quite made a good impression on most of us yet, but I'm sure over time we'll get used to them and the process will repeat.

Sounds logical. I know I'm one of the new regs but I hope to make a good impression here and do what I can to help the community out. We have a lot of great, fun people here and I want to see those to be the face of the community, not those with poor attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post

agreed and i add...

alot of the regs left threw time =/ tear tear
    and with new regs and admins who were no longer guided by the brunt force of the ol timers.. set examples for the high income of new players in the last 6 months. end

you my friend must intend on staying for more then a half a week. the more good ol boys we got the better.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    lol we've had some good times hitman =p

also.... you better mean your statement about coming back this time... or else ill kill you.... slowly.....
    I think he heard wcs would be back and is returning to play on it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I think he heard wcs would be back and is returning to play on it
    i played for 2 hours today with 4 ppl was alot of fun cant wait for it to go live.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.