Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 012 Genocide [220] v1.1.2

1. Default

i honestly don't like the non-stuck-in-shit code. it was always part of the races. if you threw a bad tele-flash and got stuck, well, that sucks. if you respawned an got stuck, well, that sucks.

idk...
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Problem is stuck people delay the game as they don't kill themselves, this is a good counter to THAT problem.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Problem is stuck people delay the game as they don't kill themselves, this is a good counter to THAT problem.
    admins is good too...

jus sayin.

it's just that we never had this problem before. if people got stuck, and couln't ie, they'd kill themselves. no problems. it never really came up.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Admins who slayed people who were stuck and delaying? Maybe 1 in 5. Time stuck people have been slayed since it's come back? None of the 3 times I've seen. The only time since the reset someone killed themselves to finish a round? To deny the other team of XP and money, not for a legit reason.

Just because you've never seen the problem, doesn't mean we didn't have the problem. It was a rare occurrence, and rarer after the reset. Since it happened at all, it was a problem.

5. Default

Well the anti stuck is not perfect, (doing that would eat CPU like a mother fucker) but it is better than nothing.

Also reason they got stuck before is that es can not preform calculations of that magnitude so it was impossible to try to prevent them from being stuck, that is the only reason it was like that.

6. Default

• Improved programing of stuck detection

7. Default

• Improved programing of weapon removal to prevent crashes.

8. Default

• Updated to prevent ultimate use if within 30ft of an immunity.

9. Default

how does regenerating skill work what do all those / / / mean

10. Default

The / is the mathematical symbol for division so for example 1/4 is 0.25 and 1/2 is 0.5 or one half. Used in the function you get for example damage * (1/4) health. So for example lets say you do 100 damage and the ability activated it would be 100/4 or if fully leveled you would get 100/2.5