Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 012 Genocide [220] v1.1.2

1. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking

2. Default

You know what would make this race better...If ultimate is used and you rez, you should get back your bought items like lace or health. I play this race like a suicide bomber, rushing in killing as many as I can then dying, just to get rez'd, really sucks that you can't have your items. This is one of the most, if not the most underplayed race on the server and I think it would help it out.

3. Default

If this race triggers Deja Vu, then dies and goes to spectate before Deja Vu resets, you will end up with spectate glitch. Needs spectator spawn filtering.

4. Default

• Improved weapon removal programing
    • Added team detection for respwan

5. Default

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
    • Updated to best weapon removal code

6. Default

• Updated weapon removal code

7. Default

posted this on my proposed changes thread but i want to know why genocide grenades don't do extra damage if they explode while you're dead, like orc nades do.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Likely b/c they are programed in different ways. This is why I am going to repgoram all the races from scratch so they all use my code and work correctly and the same way.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Likely b/c they are programed in different ways. This is why I am going to repgoram all the races from scratch so they all use my code and work correctly and the same way.
    +1 this

10. Default

Reprogramming started