Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

Ok, I love spiderman, if anyone remember it was my fav class. I finally have it again and my only argument with it, which hasn't changed, is that when spiderman uses his web, he doesn't go SPLAT on the floor. I think the web should include taking less fall damage. Not unlimited, but enough to where he doesn't die when falling from his web. Just like the comics. The more points you put into web the less damage you take during a fall.

2. Default

the point is 2 not encourage booting around the map at lightning speeds.... if a person wants 2 do that, then they're taking the risk of dying from either fall, or slamming into the walls 2 hard... which is always funny.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the point is 2 not encourage booting around the map at lightning speeds.... if a person wants 2 do that, then they're taking the risk of dying from either fall, or slamming into the walls 2 hard... which is always funny.
    As funny as it may be, its not realistic though, spiderman lands safetly jumping from sevral stories up. Im also not saying take 0 damage, but reduced damage.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    As funny as it may be, its not realistic though, spiderman lands safetly jumping from sevral stories up. Im also not saying take 0 damage, but reduced damage.
    we base our races on what balances them amongst the rest, not comic book accuracy.... ya nerd lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    we base our races on what balances them amongst the rest, not comic book accuracy.... ya nerd lol
    I am a nerd...lol, but seriously, it doesn't have to be a full negation of damage, but a reduction per point would be decent and would work for what he is.

6. Default

i used to love seeing the spiderman race webzip around...
    but EVERY fucking time i use the ultimate i splat to my own death... my kdr dropped by fucking 0.12 just last night -.-
    also , i thought that socks of the feathers can prevent zipping damage....apparently it only works on falling damage? i.e u have to stop zipping in mid air and fall? am i wrong?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i used to love seeing the spiderman race webzip around...
    but EVERY fucking time i use the ultimate i splat to my own death... my kdr dropped by fucking 0.12 just last night -.-
    also , i thought that socks of the feathers can prevent zipping damage....apparently it only works on falling damage? i.e u have to stop zipping in mid air and fall? am i wrong?
    ...they lower your gravity
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Think this race should be limited

9. Default

it already is .
    1 per team max. why ask?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    it already is .
    1 per team max. why ask?
    I swear i've seen 2 on a team >.< idk