Thread: 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    it already is .
    1 per team max. why ask?

Its not limited. Not yet.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Its not limited. Not yet.
    hmm well it should be 1 for team until new races show up... after the uber strong races show up it could be switched to 2?... just askin
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

hmm well it should be 1 for team until new races show up... after the uber strong races show up it could be switched to 2?... just askin
    I agree, if you have more than one, the team usually dominates untill i even teams out...lol

spiderman... op?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Wolf: We're without most of our speed classes, so, for the moment, it feels like it is. Once everyone starts zipping by, hopefully it will seem less so And without Athena making them buy necklace or a gun :P

6. Default

The one issue with a lot of the higher races is that there are many races missing (athena immediately comes to mind) to counter, making them very OP at the moment.

Thankfully the necklace of immunity works against vaga's teleport, so that should make things easier for the time being.

7. Default

• Updated descriptions

8. Default

how come spidey is set to 1 per team?
    Last edited by maynard; 01-22-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

It is not that is just a bug that is apparently fixed in the next patch.

10. Default

can we get a limit on this b/c i see one team dominating and they have a shit load of spider man.