Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

1. Default

yeah never pay attention to the descriptions. like void ultimates. 50-77% chance. just that there's a chance that "it" will happen.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

well I posted this a while ago but now I wish to re-post it: is there going to be an update to increase the timer at spawn? In other words is there going to be a delay between when they can use the webs and when we can take our first step? The reason I ask this is because between the vagabond and spiderman I noticed they both are able to use their ultimate instantly at the beginning while tele races like human have a 5 second cool down (out of the normal 30 I know) in which they can be killed. I figure a single update to increase the time at which you can first use the webs would be better then making a few to lower others. :/ Just food for thought.

3. Default

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.5

4. Default

• Changed long jump to be correct values

5. Default

• Updated force mult for weblines to use *.25 for correct OB conversion.

6. Default

The Web lines are alittle sluggish, you told me to remind you

7. Default

• Removed *.25 force mult on weblines
    • Changed nature of weblines so they work better when a player is using them while in the air but not when running on the ground.

8. Default

Note to self, all races using the push method of movement like spider and vags do not move on a straight line toward target as intended or upward for that matter. This is due to engine gravity effects creating an undesired parabola on the resultant vector. Solution is to after reprogramming to give races 0 grav when >30 units away from target so they will move as originally intended.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Note to self, all races using the push method of movement like spider and vags do not move on a straight line toward target as intended or upward for that matter. This is due to engine gravity effects creating an undesired parabola on the resultant vector. Solution is to after reprogramming to give races 0 grav when >30 units away from target so they will move as originally intended.
    might i point out that people have become accustomed to the movements of these races as-is, and that changing them MIGHT not be the best plan? unless ths is going to result in a back-handed nerf, it might be better to leave this one alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

I'd say DO YOUR WORSE. Cause if it happens like that, then people will just readjust their play styles to it, adapt, or just not play the race anymore because they don't feel like putting effort into it. Essentially, one of the 3 will happen if this happens.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews