Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    There is no level restriction. However I think that i should install a clamp on the acceleration in the event that that is the cause of the problems.
    so its normal for some one to join the server for the first time and beable to play spider man?...

i just witnessed it now with a new player.
    Personal reform

2. Default

what!?

3. Default

...lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

This race needs a restriction in the begging of round so they cant get to other spawn in 5 secounds, Its completley unfair.

5. Default

well I had written a long post about how I am adjusting this race but at that exact moment that I submit it deletes. So just know that dmg races are getting a buff against this race in the next big update. This will be done by making it so that spider man can only evade dmg directly from the weapons themselves.

6. Default

FUCK! I havnt maxed spidy yet

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking
      • Made it so that evade can only activate on stock projectile weapons. These are now controlled individually so it is possible to create a buff to a given weapons effectiveness against this race. Such a buff may be possibly issued to the elliets in order to buff the hells hunter against this race.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    well I had written a long post about how I am adjusting this race but at that exact moment that I submit it deletes. So just know that dmg races are getting a buff against this race in the next big update. This will be done by making it so that spider man can only evade dmg directly from the weapons themselves.
    The reason why this race is OP is not because of the evade, not in the least. It is the ultimate and with it the ability to move across the map so fast. I think it needs a trail with it like succubus. On most maps a spider man can be in your spawn in seconds, and it's so difficult to target them with them jumping and webslinging around you so much. I went 65-6 today on dust2 with spiderman, and it was almost laughable at the advantage I had over the other people.

And no, athena won't fix this shit. It's called a necklace.

9. Default

God damn it >.<
    Spidy with 200 HP is so god damn OP. Point black put a whole clip in, 14 shots go in, only do 149 damage the rest he fucking evades.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

10. Default

• Restricted from using boots of speed, cloak, helm and orb of frost
    Last edited by ZERO; 07-08-2011 at 04:52 PM.