Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

1. Default 013 Spider Man [250] v1.1.1

Spider Man
    Required Level: 250
    Levels per ability: 8
    Item Restrictions: boot,cloak,orb,helm
    Spider sense: 17-30% chance to evade shots (does not evade abilities)
    Agility: Jump 20-160% further and run 10-40% faster
    Web-shooters: 13-31% chance to entangle enemy in web
    web.gifWeblines: use your Weblines to travel
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11859

• Initial Release

• Delayed weblines to activate 6 seconds after start of round instead of 1

• Updated descriptions

• Updated ultimate so that it can not be used when a player with immunity is within 30ft. This applies both to the starting point and the target point. If there is a player with immunity within 30ft of either point it will fail.

• Improved performance of hit based abilities
      • Improved filtering to prevent ability dmg stacking
      • Made it so that evade can only activate on stock projectile weapons. These are now controlled individually so it is possible to create a buff to a given weapons effectiveness against this race. Such a buff may be possibly issued to the elliets in order to buff the hells hunter against this race.

• Restricted from using boots of speed, cloak, helm and orb of frost

• Confirmed CODE is 100% same as 1.0.5

• Changed long jump to be correct values

• Updated force mult for weblines to use *.25 for correct OB conversion.

• Removed *.25 force mult on weblines
      • Changed nature of weblines so they work better when a player is using them while in the air but not when running on the ground.

• Webshooters now work on flyers.

• Initial Release of reprogrammed version
    Last edited by ZERO; 10-27-2014 at 08:45 PM.

2. Default

• Delayed weblines to activate 6 seconds after start of round instead of 1

3. Default

imo shouldn't this race be limited? There aren't many people with it yet, but if ninja and will are on the same team wtih this class its crazy retarded.

Just a thought...

4. Default

It's a speed race with bash and evade. With the number of speed and mobility races we will get in the future, this one gets less annoying. For now it's annoying as hell, though

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    It's a speed race with bash and evade. With the number of speed and mobility races we will get in the future, this one gets less annoying. For now it's annoying as hell, though
    this.

it's maybe the best of the speed races (though jack and flame pred are special cases) but they all have their pros. dragonfly gets items from the shopmenu coming out its ass (free weaps afterall) strider wards, succubus hunter is an all-round...

jack is the best all-roun class in the game, and flame pred is flame pred.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

can we limit there web shooting to like 5 then a cool down so that people can have a chance to kill them.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    can we limit there web shooting to like 5 then a cool down so that people can have a chance to kill them.
    taz, as much as i wanna agree with u , but im gonna tell u that straight, many ppl have been telling me to stop bitching on the forums about "fixing " races, and u know what? they're absolutely right.

spider man yesterday pissed me off in ways beyond belief, but its all about adapting, once i switched to night elf yesterday, i started raping like never before, running at a score of 49-6 (double my team score) against 4 ppl including bigdumbanimal,viper and jimmy (on spiderman), until i scared the spiderman out of its race and forced him to change race bcos he kept getting entangled while webbing.

its all about adapting, once all races are out, then many ppl will give their feedback, but till now, its all about adapting
    PS: night elf + popup shotgun + max armor + deagle = dominating other team
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    taz, as much as i wanna agree with u , but im gonna tell u that straight, many ppl have been telling me to stop bitching on the forums about "fixing " races, and u know what? they're absolutely right.

spider man yesterday pissed me off in ways beyond belief, but its all about adapting, once i switched to night elf yesterday, i started raping like never before, running at a score of 49-6 (double my team score) against 4 ppl including bigdumbanimal,viper and jimmy (on spiderman), until i scared the spiderman out of its race and forced him to change race bcos he kept getting entangled while webbing.

its all about adapting, once all races are out, then many ppl will give their feedback, but till now, its all about adapting
    PS: night elf + popup shotgun + max armor + deagle = dominating other team
    this.

+1 cyber.

everyone needs to realize, that if you're getting your ass kicked, maybe it's not the race you're fighting against's fault for being OP, maybe it's your fault for not playing a good race to counter it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

everyone needs to realize, that if you're getting your ass kicked, maybe it's not the race you're fighting against's fault for being OP, maybe it's your fault for not playing a good race to counter it.
    Lol... ive been telling ppl this the entire time. WCS isn't about just playing what race you want 2 lvl at the time, it's a constant battle of countering what the other team has picked for races.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Lol... ive been telling ppl this the entire time. WCS isn't about just playing what race you want 2 lvl at the time, it's a constant battle of countering what the other team has picked for races.
    +1 to this and the previous 2 posts.