Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    heheh sry guys, i was having a relatively bad day yesterday :P
    and i figured a little wcs would cool me down , untill i kept getting rematched many times like above... trying to level up panorama to get to vagabond.
    i raged bcos i thought that in other threads there was a discussion that genocide isnt supposed to get its gun back...i mistook it for the panorama at first... but either way, i didnt mean it to be fixed NOW like LIVE, i was commenting on the fact that it "needed" to be fixed, bcos i thought everyone else was happy with the current settings.
    my bad everyone sry zero again, forgot about ur vacation:S lol
    technically, it doesn't get its guns back so much as it spawns on top of them. that's why genocide doesn't get them. they use ult, move, and then die, then warp back to where they used ult. the guns are still over by their body.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Oh sorry you are supposed to get your gun, I will fix in the next update.
    Genicide should also get his gun if he had it when he activated deja vu..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Genicide should also get his gun if he had it when he activated deja vu..
    Yeah, when you respawn with this, you respawn with your pistols only, not exactly a helpful bonus when the guy who killed you is hold an ak to your head 1 ft away, its basically free kills till you change class or get LUCKY and don't respawn again...lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Yeah, when you respawn with this, you respawn with your pistols only, not exactly a helpful bonus when the guy who killed you is hold an ak to your head 1 ft away, its basically free kills till you change class or get LUCKY and don't respawn again...lol
    as i said, the reason panorama "gets" its guns back when it respawns, is because they respawn on top of its own corpse. the problem w/ doing that for genocide is that people normally use deja vu before entering a room, die, then come back outside of the room. in order for genocide to work, the mod would need to "save your weaps to give them back to you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

aco, i understand what u mean about the guns being where udied.
    for genocide, if u moved after activation its hard to get back to ur guns, RE-EQUIP them if u have the "switch to primary gun" feature off, RELOAD it if it was empty or wtvr, AND find the enemy before he sprays u down to a meat sack.

same for panorama as for genocide, if u died, the gun is where u died sure, but what about when the enemy picks up ur gun? might be personal opinion but if i died holding a fully loaded ak by a surprise attack from a guy with a deagle, and the enemi took my loaded ak and i respawn in my place with a pistol, but cant find my gun anymore while the enemy now has MY fully loaded ak to spray the shit out of me... yeah... i dnt like that...

summary to above for those lazy to read:
    genocide and panorama should get their guns back with the amo u had back when u died. or at least a full amo if u "really" wanna call this an "advantage" to the race considering other races' ultimates are powerful.
    also, the opponent in PANORAMA should get the gun they had at the time. if they had a pistol, not my fucking problem, its a rematch, he got lucky once, maybe he can do it again, without MY stolen ak...
    can it be done? thanks zero for ur comment above.
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-05-2011 at 06:26 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

• Updated to restore weapons during rematch.

7. Default

• Updated to restore weapons during rematch.
    yeah ... soooo...
    i just spawned 15 times STRAIGHT on cs_office, inside the CEILING :P
    invisible to all, but cant hit anyone bcos my gun is inside the wall.
    ask james and most other admins that were there... fucking hilarious right guyz?? :@ -.-
    hehehe

zero? do u have any effect on the "drop height" of when u spawn? so that it spawns u nearer to the ground than in mid air and glitch u basically ANYWHERE inside the offices or crack/nipper houses?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    as i said, the reason panorama "gets" its guns back when it respawns, is because they respawn on top of its own corpse. the problem w/ doing that for genocide is that people normally use deja vu before entering a room, die, then come back outside of the room. in order for genocide to work, the mod would need to "save your weaps to give them back to you

Yeah, spawning on top of your guns doesn't help either when it takes a second for your guns to be active before firing, by then, your already dead. All someone has to do is look at there screen and see the 8 seconds and then bamb, your done. I say get rid of the warning!!!!!. I killed chuck 30 times, litterally, he was 0 and 30 because I was warned that he was going to respawn, so I aimed my gun at his head and he didn't even get a chance to move and he was down, and he would respawn 10 times in a row....lol This isn't really a benifit to a player if they are killed by a halfway decent READER

9. Default

I am actually working on some code to change the way spawing and teleports work so that you can make a client go to the floor. This will take some time. As for the weapons you should now spawn with them, if the issue is that you need to select your primary I can code it so that it auto selects your primary weapon after you get it so that it is ready as fast as possible.

Another possible option could be to make the players face away from each other or have no view for a second or something before hand but this would be a change from the original and will be looked more at in the future.

I am actually working on some code to change the way spawing and teleports work so that you can make a client go to the floor. This will take some time. As for the weapons you should now spawn with them, if the issue is that you need to select your primary I can code it so that it auto selects your primary weapon after you get it so that it is ready as fast as possible.

Another possible option could be to make the players face away from each other or have no view for a second or something before hand but this would be a change from the original and will be looked more at in the future.
    Not a bad idea. Something were the killer can't just sit there and pick you off.