Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Not a bad idea. Something were the killer can't just sit there and pick you off.
    yeah i didnt know that the other person got a warning of being rematched... it should go imho... its the fact that its a surprise attack that give u that little edge...i have activated this skill litterally more than 150 times these 2 days only (counting them), and sometimes 15 times straight... yet i only managed to re-win barely 20% of those bcos i was getting sprayed to the head before i even managed to know where the fuck the person is shooting me from...
    facing away might be a gd idea...but thats not my call, its zero's.

and no zero, u cant really afford a temporary initial blind on that bcos u;re not just facing THAT 1 person that killed u in a rematch, u are also facing whoever enemy happened to be in that area when u respawned... and being blind is just saying u;re a sitting duck for either the rival's spraying, or his teammates that arent blind next to u ...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

• Updated descriptions

3. Default

• Opponent will no longer get a warring message for rematch
      • Teleports for both players are now checked and will fail if the player gets stuck.

4. Default

A BM, 3 Human, 1 Undead, 1 Spiderman 1 Flame Pred and 1 Strider (Me) and I couldn't change to this class, saying it was full. Will try later on the test server to find if I can find anything else out.

5. Default

was this on T, CT or either?

6. Default

Ok with the latest version I now get some better error logs. It appears that race restrections apply 1 unit down. In that the limits on a race will be applied to the race below that race. So for example b/c panarama is below vagabon it also gets the restriction. However it appears to currently only effect these two races...

7. Default

Ok with the latest version I now get some better error logs. It appears that race restrections apply 1 unit down. In that the limits on a race will be applied to the race below that race. So for example b/c panarama is below vagabon it also gets the restriction. However it appears to currently only effect these two races...
    zero? i might be wrong, but isnt panorama in the old vagabond spot on the menu?
    9 -> 9 -> 2 position?
    could it be that the vaga restriction is affecting the panorama bcos it took its slot?
    (i might be wrong since i dnt know how many new races have been added the last few days...)

i will try to test out if the restriction affects anything else...
    sry for taking ur time, sounds like a silly thought, it was only a suggestion, not sure how everything works on the inside.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    zero? i might be wrong, but isnt panorama in the old vagabond spot on the menu?
    9 -> 9 -> 2 position?
    could it be that the vaga restriction is affecting the panorama bcos it took its slot?
    (i might be wrong since i dnt know how many new races have been added the last few days...)
    it's cause when zero finds a race we use to have alreay made, he just edits it and releases it. even when they're out of order (spidey is another example)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

fixed

10. Default

If you die and are then respawned by an enemy Panorama, you lose your gun if you do not already own an ankh (you don't automatically respawn with it).