Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

Panorama
    Required Level: 280
    Levels per ability: 6
    Item Restrictions: NONE
    Wall Climb: Climb 45-200ft at a time
    Flip View: 5-28% chance to flip enemy view upside down
    Rematch: 25-46% chance on death to reverse time for both players in 3-8 seconds
    Zoom: Use a Scope on any weapon
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/player.php?id=11890

• Initial Release

• Updated to restore weapons during rematch.

• Updated descriptions

• Opponent will no longer get a warring message for rematch
      • Teleports for both players are now checked and will fail if the player gets stuck.

• Improved programing of stuck detection

• Fixed so that the step size is not above the max allowed size. This reduces lag and will prevent server crashes.

• Updated code to detect if a client is valid before deciding if they are alive to prevent errors and possible crashes.

• Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

• Improved weapon removal
      • Added respawn team filter

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
      • Updated to best weapon removal code

• Updated weapon removal code

• Patched glitch allowing respawn to proc when you were switching to this race despite not having been this race when you died.

• Initial release of recoded version
      • Rematch will no longer trigger at round end.
    Last edited by ZERO; 12-24-2014 at 03:18 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Panorama
    Required Level: 280
    Levels per ability: 6
    Wall Climb: Climb 45-200ft at a time
    Flip View: 5-28% chance to flip enemy view upside down
    Rematch: 25-46% chance on death to reverse time for both players in 3-8 seconds
    Zoom: Use a Scope on any weapon

apparently when u get killed while having ur screen flipped from an ennemi on panorama, when u respawn, whether ur own skill or bloodmage (tested this one),
    ur screen is seriously fucked up and tilted AFTER u respawn, and the panorama guy is not even on the same field as u ...any reason/
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

why is it that you cant just move your mouse right and turn right when your screen is tilted you have to move it at an angle and it happens every time i get shot and will make walls disappear while upside down along with some of the people.

Not only that, when your screen flips, you don't see a flipped screen, most of the time you see a nothingless page upside down.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Not only that, when your screen flips, you don't see a flipped screen, most of the time you see a nothingless page upside down.
    i think that "Flip ur screen" doesnt mean to flip ur image vertically, and see evreything upside down, but that it forces u to look UP, into the mid air and not be able to do shit about it?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    it's a good ability. like, seriously good. the old one just triggered mani's druggs on you. this one is debilitating.

so much stronger, i love it! (since panorama was always a bit underpowered)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

ok i dnt fucking care who flames me but this shit is out of fucking control.

zero, this race needs to be able to fucking get its gun back when the rematch happens its just fucking retarded man....
    no offence but i just got rematched ELEVEN fucking times against jonny5v, and EVREY time i respawn with a goddamn GLOCK! a mother fucking GLOCK against his M4.... and he lkills me EVERY TIME, and u cant even stop it, it just loops on its own!

the race should get its gun back and thats IT. same goes for genocide's deja vu!

sry for raging but thats just Bs...

edit: sorry for raging earlier... i was pissed about that infinite loop i got stuck with in which jonny glady collected 11 kills * the experience i give out...
    Last edited by CYBER; 01-04-2011 at 09:39 PM.

8. Default

Oh sorry you are supposed to get your gun, I will fix in the next update.

9. Default

wow cyber... let the man enjoy his vacation.. you know he's on 1... and you also know when he's back he will start taking care of WCS and giving it updates. as I told you before, chill, good things will come in time...

with WCS coming out just before Xmas and then zero's vaycay following the holiday, there's obviously gonna be delays. be patient young padawan.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-05-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    wow cyber... let the man enjoy his vacation.. you know he's on 1... and you also know when he's back he will start taking care of WCS and giving it updates. as I told you before, chill, good things will come in time...

with WCS coming out just before Xmas and then zero's vaycay following the holiday, there's obviously gonna be delays. be patient young padawan.
    heheh sry guys, i was having a relatively bad day yesterday :P
    and i figured a little wcs would cool me down , untill i kept getting rematched many times like above... trying to level up panorama to get to vagabond.
    i raged bcos i thought that in other threads there was a discussion that genocide isnt supposed to get its gun back...i mistook it for the panorama at first... but either way, i didnt mean it to be fixed NOW like LIVE, i was commenting on the fact that it "needed" to be fixed, bcos i thought everyone else was happy with the current settings.
    my bad everyone sry zero again, forgot about ur vacation:S lol