Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

um the teleport is the same i think >.< but ok i guess i will have to manually switch to knife now :\

2. Default

• Allowed per Team: 1

3. Default

I believe Vagabond's ultimate is causing the server to crash. The first time i used it, it crashed(losttemple2). The second time i tried it again with admin permission, it crashed(de_dust2).

4. Default

can anyone confirm this on the test server?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    can anyone confirm this on the test server?
    no, cause we have a levelbank of 300, but the race is a 310 race...plus 8 for ult.

we shoul have at least the requirements for the most expensive race plus 50 (in this case, 360) in the levelbank.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I confirmed on that it DOESN'T happen on the test server, right after it was found on the main server.

Not impossible to get it without enough level bank, but, annoying as hell

7. Default

willster was quite sure he crashed the server when using the ultimate. he PM'ed me and I told him 2 do it again in 3 seconds, low and behold 3 seconds later when he did it, the server crashed again. so I'm quite positive it's got something wrong with it. we can test it again later tonight. luckily no 1 else has vegabond or is close, so we don't have 2 worrie about ppl crashing the server constantly. ill test it again tonight with wilster, if it crashes again ill be prompting that no 1 uses it till you return from vaycay and take a look at it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

So when does it crash, is it when you first teleport or after? If it crashes when u first press it do you move first or is it right when you press it. Does it happen if you have nothing except for a knife?

9. Default

As an attempted fix I have reprogrammed the way it removes the scout. I have also programed in a change that should force you to select the knife so that you do not need to manually select it.

10. Default

As an attempted fix I have reprogrammed the way it removes the scout. I have also programed in a change that should force you to select the knife so that you do not need to manually select it.
    so is it safe to say that will can use his ultimate to test it out when the server isnt severely populated?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...