Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

yes

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    yes
    i am not sure when u updated ur "yes" but willster told me today in the morning (i.e wednesday morning east central time, that when he used his ultimate after ur "fix" it still crashed. i will however try to get ahold of willster at night and test out the ultimate again when the server is not populated, perhaps he tested it out before the fix was implemented.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

ok so willster tested it ./
    server didnt crash at that time,
    however, after he teleports, and is VISIBLE agian, he cannot use his knife anymore..
    acutally instead of an equipped scout on his back, he has ANOTHER equipped knife???

also, as mikey puts it ; he poops scouts :P
    every time he enters in his ultimate, he drops a scout and evreyone can pick it up and use it...

also, the server crashed as well, but NOT th efirst time, more like a bit later after he used his teleport a few times... idnt know if he triggered the crash or not..
    willster? did u teleport when the server crashed? or did it crash on its own later?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

shortly after i used it on nuke the server crashed i believe during the team change. So no clue if its me or the server just crashed.

5. Default

ult also make them shit scouts when they move.

6. Default

ok i updated it again now the knife thing should be gone and I think it should work correctly now due to the order the code runs in.

7. Default

Just updated the programing with the knife and it should work correctly now.

8. Default

Just updated the programing with the knife and it should work correctly now.
    will test it with willster as soon as possible
    btw zero did u reset my levelbank on wcs test server? so i can test this without will's help?

9. Default

r you saying that is crashes on both the test and live server. I thought the error only occurred on the live server.

10. Default

also just set values to 999 and cleared the levels. you should now have enough in the level bank.