Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

I've said all that about the helm long ago...

If it could be coded the negate the headshot only twice then not work it would be pretty balanced. Straight to body damage would probably be easier. I don't like the item at all and think they should just be gone.

If the person playing the vaga puts themselves in a situation to be sprayed upon.... well.. that's their fault.

The other items restricted... meh

I like the old health rings... they had the green line tracer when it healed so people wouldn't do that.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

the helm really should go, we never had it before the major update, and if we're gonna keep it then it should be like 8k to buy it. 100% guarantee of no headshots? that's a pretty serious item and should have a pretty serious price. but I think we should just get rid of it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

gayest class everrrr

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Akoiah View Post
    gayest class everrrr
    thank you for your opinions. they'll be filed away with pretty much everything gideon has ever said.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default Rough sell

Consider:
    Invisibility/Superdash needs a cooldown.
    Most players aren't "Gods" with this class, but others really are. I see quite a lot of 30-2's with this race.

An well played invisible vagabond pretty much assures that a ct team on an open map cannot defuse. I know about the flashlights and the tracking. It really is hard though to track them above the physics of the map 50 feet in the air invisible with a flashlight. Make all invis classes completely visible on plant or defuse could work too.

Not a whine, an observation.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irtechie View Post
    Consider:
    Invisibility/Superdash needs a cooldown.
    Most players aren't "Gods" with this class, but others really are. I see quite a lot of 30-2's with this race.

An well played invisible vagabond pretty much assures that a ct team on an open map cannot defuse. I know about the flashlights and the tracking. It really is hard though to track them above the physics of the map 50 feet in the air invisible with a flashlight. Make all invis classes completely visible on plant or defuse could work too.

Not a whine, an observation.
    there's nothing wrong w/ vagabond. at all. unlike spiderman.

there will always be players who are good with one race, just as there are others who will be bad. only races that are 100% completely and blatantly OP need to be fixed. again, like spiderman.

vagabond is almost identical to how it was on the old server. that's all that matters
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

vagabond is almost identical to how it was on the old server. that's all that matters
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I get boners from killing vagabonds and spidermen.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

9. Default

I just get a lot of XP

10. Default

I signed up on the forums, just to post this...

Vegabond needs its own set of rules, and some nerfing beyond any other race I have seen.

For most maps, the Vegabond player is /outside/ of the gameplay area, sniping down everyone, laughing their asses off at how invul they are, sure, it takes a bit to get too, but when a level 50 Vega joins a nearly empty server [such as the case this morning, around 5 AM EST], and just continues to rape the other team of /3/ people.

The suggested rule would be to stay the hell in the gameplay zone, and not snipe from places one couldn't get too without say...may undead levitation, or teleportation, IE not through invisible walls, and the like. As a lot of the time, those walls, that are up, can not be shot through on the side with a texture, but on the invisible side, bullets go right to them. Also, don't be a duche when the server is nearly empty! it makes it nowhere near fun, or even "Meh, I'll play"-able.

Its not hard to play such race, and still be "Fair" to the rest of the people playing, and not make the race so overpowered.