Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devilbear View Post
    If only you could predict a random shot, no scoping with a scout requires skill, no scoping with an awp however is completely random and a huge nerf to a race that doesn't really need it.

Also since the change there's this really annoying bug that happens if you teleport while scoped, it stays zoomed in until you go visible again, and it makes it really hard to aim where you're going.
    The speed also seems slower than before. You say it's the same as scout, but I don't think the adrenaline skill does anything right now. I might be wrong on this one though, a more experienced bond player would have to test it.
    Lastly the awp is left handed for some reason, makes it even harder to no scope, and it just feels really weird if you're used to right handed. Might be a bug on my end though.
    yeah that "scope teleport" thing is actually intentionally implemented by zero... personally i am VERY VERY VERY vocal against it.
    That left hand glitch happened during the testing server, zero's aware of it.

personally i have "playtested" the awp noscope, i wasn't really a fan of the scout-to-awp change, but originally vagabond actually had an awp not a scout. , but it was too op with the dmg
    Zero foudn a new way to tweak the awp dmg output so he reverted to its original awp form, and i playtested it... u can still noscope and do ur vaga shit still, not as "easily" but yeah...

personally i just want the damn doublescope teleport thing that zero intentionally put removed.. it goes against my very nature of playing vagabond...

- Seasoned Vagabond Whorer (euh. i mean player)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I should note that it is not something that I went out of my way to add. It is 100% caused by the game engine. I did not however go out of my way to prevent that. If it appears that it is effecting the race too much I will look into a fix for it. It is just that I would rather spend that time updating the other races or making new ones b/c I could likely do 2-3 races in the time it would take to fix that if it is not an easy fix.

3. Default

I should note that it is not something that I went out of my way to add. It is 100% caused by the game engine. I did not however go out of my way to prevent that. If it appears that it is effecting the race too much I will look into a fix for it. It is just that I would rather spend that time updating the other races or making new ones b/c I could likely do 2-3 races in the time it would take to fix that if it is not an easy fix.
    Well I personally would want this added on the to-do list. Its Priority can be... Euh... Put aside for a moment unless it causes more issues... But i definitely want that thing back to nozoom down the road... Poor vaga
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...