Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: have been here 3 years

1. Default have been here 3 years

and i no none of you care and all, but for this hate getting banned for saying the truth about how long i have been in ibis is lame and not reporting admin abuse just saying the respect of the regulars is getting is rather low and i hope someone cancles this tread now because i no it is a flame thread waiting to happen plz cancle it now just wanted to put this out there
    not talking about you rape

2. Default

you got to fig. the guy thinks he owns the place and everything you say will be wrong. unless you are agreeing with him.

3. Default

Plz just keep this a note

and now cancle the tread me and taz are complaining flame waiting to happin

and i quote "Rohypnol? OOO look at mikey blahdy blah blah d blah i have to act ll edjumacated instead of just saying ruffies" (in an extremly sarcastic voice)

im sorry you are butt hurt bro.

5. Default

Look at me, now back to you.

6. Default

I dont care to much about taz. He thinks he owns the ZM server and has a ego big enough to crash the entire internet....

Flame achieved.

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I dont care to much about taz. He thinks he owns the ZM server and has a ego big enough to crash the entire internet....

Flame achieved.

Clone
    you dont care about me that a shocker there and i dont think i own the zm sever.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    and i dont think i own the zm sever.
    yeah, you definately do

an brent, who are we talking about being here for 3 years? your post was less coherent than i'm use to, so wtf did it say?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    yeah, you definately do

an brent, who are we talking about being here for 3 years? your post was less coherent than i'm use to, so wtf did it say?
    time fly's faster then reality when you do 90% of all drugs in the world on a daily basis DUH!

and taz....

here is a fun fact this isnt my first account that i played with i use to have diff account that i played with. before i fished my comp.
    you think just b/c you start to play zm for a week that you run it, fuck you
    i Run ZM with my poor speeling and gramer.......tread......tread...tread wait thread? no tread
    ... i think these posts by you say enough

10. Default

i have been with ibis gg sence 2008 and to get band because of disrespecting admin fisrt thing first i was being a little sarcastic because there are just countless times of him is claiming to be better than me and know more.
    (people who do drugs are not all ways dumb) and suposidly i am on 90% of the drugs on a daily basis lol (i smoke pot daily i drink most nights and i have done k the other week for the first time in over a year i love how that = to 90% of the drugs out there

next get banned for 30 min because i was explaining my self dont under stand how that was disrespect (the admin was drunk but not complaining about that)
    like i said not an abuse thread just laying it out there and i did not point names

and in game when it happened a lot of the regs thought it was lame also
    but then again i am a druged out loser who knows nothing in life LOL