Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: css update just hit

1. Default css update just hit

zero, update servers plox?

here's changelog:

Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch Updates Released
    Product Update - Valve 17:54
    Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2M)
    Improved sv_pure:
    Materials / Models / Sounds / Animations are more comprehensively protected.
    Switched from CRC to MD5 hashes for stronger per-file validation.
    Fixed some issues between custom files and server whitelists over level changes.
    Added HL2:MP to the list of dedicated server games when starting a server via the Tools tab in the Library
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

There is actually 2 updates as there was a non mandatory one a while back so we are actually going from 97 to 99

3. Default

It is reported that all mods are now broken.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    It is reported that all mods are now broken, again.
    Fixed

5. Default

Woooowww...

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

Yea the mod sites are going down b/c of the traffic.

7. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

you're fucking kidding me

the only thing that sounds like it coul break something like that would be the hash things.

doesn't valve fucking test these things on several pre-set up servers first? of i guess since gg and zm and such are all outside mods they don't give a fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

10. Default

It is actually totally broken, not the mods the actual game. After the update no servers can start all servers are now broken permanently.