Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I was banned like exactly a week ago or so!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willster View Post
    I was in the server when this incident happened on de_dust2. It started as terrorists when holyshit was constantly calling his teammates idiots for going the same way(B). 1 round when they decided to rush long a i believe something happened in the doors leading to long a where i heard holyshit just yell on his mic calling his teammates retarded and stop camping. Dr Doom then replied on the mic saying he wasn't camping and that was when holyshit said "if i were you I'd be quiet". He was just stating the truth as it happened within 20 secs of the round being started and a few of the ts already pushed into long a.

As a player that has played in ibis for awhile i dont view that as a warning at all more of trying to show the players who have the power and control.
    funny as you leave out the insults and tking part. Okay then this isn't biased at any point. Next buddy of the circle jerk please post what happen this is becoming funny as you guys have yet to point out the reasons why i banned the player. The people who have power are the clan members admins just help them keep the server peaceful and running.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

It may seem lengthy but I believe the ban is justified. If you're some super special pub regular then follow the fucking rules. Don't purposely TK an admin as that will just bring negative attention your way. Don't insult an admin. If you have an issue with an admin or the server then talk about it in the forums. If you do otherwise and decide to talk about it in game and break the rules, then expect to be punished.

The assumption that you deserve special treatment for squatting in a paid server is moot.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    According to what i heard, Dr.Doom was not given a warning before a ban. That should a admin abuse. There are witness saying that you abused your power in the game.
    In all my time here, I have NEVER seen Holy abuse his power for his own pleasure.

Holy isn't that kind of admin.

You, sir, are way out of line.

Let Dr. Doom defend himself, otherwise if he doesn't, he feels he truly deserves his week ban.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

alright, well for starters, im not going to sit here and bicker with anyone. i dont belive i tk'd you at all holysh*t.for the record i shot you once with a tmp in the chest for 9 dmg. secondly, while i have nothing against you personally you did manage to absue your powers from an outsideoftheclan view point. ive played in this server for a measly 4 months, and have not been kicked once, nor have i ever been threatened a ban. im not going to point fingers, and i dont think i deserved this. its obvious that nothing i or anyone else could say would change your mind, so despite the fact that you abused your powers, ill wait untill its up, and ill forget this ever happened. and just as i learned from a mistake i think you should to. it doesent hurt to be abit humble.

let me know how long is left on the ban so i can resume my enjoyment of the only serve ri play oni n css.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Doom View Post
    alright, well for starters, im not going to sit here and bicker with anyone. i dont belive i tk'd you at all holysh*t.for the record i shot you once with a tmp in the chest for 9 dmg. secondly, while i have nothing against you personally you did manage to absue your powers from an outsideoftheclan view point. ive played in this server for a measly 4 months, and have not been kicked once, nor have i ever been threatened a ban. im not going to point fingers, and i dont think i deserved this. its obvious that nothing i or anyone else could say would change your mind, so despite the fact that you abused your powers, ill wait untill its up, and ill forget this ever happened. and just as i learned from a mistake i think you should to. it doesent hurt to be abit humble.

let me know how long is left on the ban so i can resume my enjoyment of the only serve ri play oni n css.
    july of 2013. cya then.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

really?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    If everyone thinks like you do HolySh*t, we would have no one playing on IBIS Pub#1 just to give you a heads up. You overreacted and exaggerated in this incident. This could of been an easy fix but you had to make it so complicated. I think he should be unban and you should not be a admin until you learn what *Banning is for last resort* means.
    I would just like to say that I don't know you, but you should not be telling a long time admin (and a good one in my opinion) that he should not be one. Without a demo or logs there is no way to tell what REALLY happened and what you could have missed. I could say you were a bad admin for not logging all of this and posting to defend Dr.Doom at the time, but that wouldn't be right for me to do seeing as you are new and I don't know you well. What I'm trying to say is that without Zero going through all of the logs, this thread is going nowhere and is based on people's words which is not all that reliable since we are only human and miss things in game (sometimes important).

Again, I'm not saying either parties are innocent, but I thought I'd step in since your comment bugged me.
    Fear is a Liar.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Doom View Post
    really?
    no like in 2-3 days from a week of 12/13

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I would just like to say that I don't know you, but you should not be telling a long time admin (and a good one in my opinion) that he should not be one. Without a demo or logs there is no way to tell what REALLY happened and what you could have missed. I could say you were a bad admin for not logging all of this and posting to defend Dr.Doom at the time, but that wouldn't be right for me to do seeing as you are new and I don't know you well. What I'm trying to say is that without Zero going through all of the logs, this thread is going nowhere and is based on people's words which is not all that reliable since we are only human and miss things in game (sometimes important).

Again, I'm not saying either parties are innocent, but I thought I'd step in since your comment bugged me.
    +1

doom, since you obviously didn't care enough to ask for an unban when it happened, then you can wait 2 or 3 more ays. think of it as being a delayed ban. after all, what's the point of a punishment if you don't actually care about it to begin with? you care now, so it'll stick. 2 or 3 days isn't much.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    In all my time here, I have NEVER seen Holy abuse his power for his own pleasure.
    I have....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones