Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I was banned like exactly a week ago or so!

1. Default

to be honest, i really liked the regular css ibis server up untill a week ago. but i dont play video games to deal with this kind of stuff. so at this point you can just close down the thread and keep the ban.

btw nobody likes an admin who selfishly only gives himself free cash and not the entire server. for a server where all you gotta do is pitch in money to become an admin its pretty fuckin lame but expected i guess. have fun being a troll holysh*t.

merry troll-mas guys!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Doom View Post
    to be honest, i really liked the regular css ibis server up untill a week ago. but i dont play video games to deal with this kind of stuff. so at this point you can just close down the thread and keep the ban.

btw nobody likes an admin who selfishly only gives himself free cash and not the entire server. for a server where all you gotta do is pitch in money to become an admin its pretty fuckin lame but expected i guess. have fun being a troll holysh*t.

merry troll-mas guys!
    troll succesfull. Another loser gone, bye !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    If admins are complaining about team attack then they should post up a message on forum debating if we should still have team attack on or not.
    Re-read that.

Let me ask you, If you're in the army, and someone shoots you in the face & you survive.

Would you really go to the president, asking if he can turn off friendly fire?

what the fuck dude.
    YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOOT TEAM-MATES, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Where are all these dumbass low-iq people coming from.
    fuck healthcare, what happened to natural-selection.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Re-read that.

Let me ask you, If you're in the army, and someone shoots you in the face & you survive.

Would you really go to the president, asking if he can turn off friendly fire?

what the fuck dude.
    YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHOOT TEAM-MATES, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Where are all these dumbass low-iq people coming from.
    fuck healthcare, what happened to natural-selection.
    it ended after 300 when people were caught on film throwing babies over the cliff.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

To me it sounds like it was a justified ban, holy shit is a very fair admin...

Fyi, just because your a regular doesn't mean its going to save you from a ban... if you break the rules your going to get punished.

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.