Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I was banned like exactly a week ago or so!

1. Default I was banned like exactly a week ago or so!

Name in Game: Dr. Doom
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:36477366
    Who banned you: Holy Sh*t
    When:a week ago today
    Where: BIS regular server
    Why banned: somebody else's short comings

Other/Reason to unban: i dident do anything wrong, and the admind who banned me was abusing their power.

2. Default

you on't show up on any of the stats pages...wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

tobad it hasn't been a week since i ban you. serve your week for disrespecting an admin and tking me because you were red-in-the-face-mad within the game.

Read the rules, don't disrespect admins, don't shoot up teammates and your all good.

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

I was actually in the server when this had happened. I realize that both sides did something wrong. HolySh*t Shouldn't have banned a old player on our server for team attack. According to what i know, everyone tks their teamates at some point of the game. And i have gotten killed by other players on my team as well but i do not use ban to resolve this issue. Ban should be the last resort which is far away from what you were saying HolySh*t. Dr.doom was wrong for tking a admin but he did not actually do anything that disrespected the admin (HolySh*t). He is one of our royal player on our IBIS pub#1 and i do not think this should be handle with a ban right away. As i mentioned before, Ban should only be used only if it's the last resort which is not even close to this matter. In the end i think Dr.Doom did not do anything wrong what so ever. If admins are complaining about team attack then they should post up a message on forum debating if we should still have team attack on or not.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    I was actually in the server when this had happened. I realize that both sides did something wrong. HolySh*t Shouldn't have banned a old player on our server for team attack. According to what i know, everyone tks their teamates at some point of the game. And i have gotten killed by other players on my team as well but i do not use ban to resolve this issue. Ban should be the last resort which is far away from what you were saying HolySh*t. Dr.doom was wrong for tking a admin but he did not actually do anything that disrespected the admin (HolySh*t). He is one of our royal player on our IBIS pub#1 and i do not think this should be handle with a ban right away. As i mentioned before, Ban should only be used only if it's the last resort which is not even close to this matter. In the end i think Dr.Doom did not do anything wrong what so ever. If admins are complaining about team attack then they should post up a message on forum debating if we should still have team attack on or not.
    disrespecting an admin by using pointless insults and purposely shooting down a players health will result in a ban. I don't know were u get off saying a players "royal" in "our" pub servers when no body knows who you are and you have no credibility to your name amd haven't been around for more then 2 months. Maybe the ban was a bit lengthy I'll give you that but if a players going to be a nuisance to his own disposal he should just stay ban... serve the week ban, read the rules, and have fun...

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    disrespecting an admin by using pointless insults and purposely shooting down a players health will result in a ban. I don't know were u get off saying a players "royal" in "our" pub servers when no body knows who you are and you have no credibility to your name amd haven't been around for more then 2 months. Maybe the ban was a bit lengthy I'll give you that but if a players going to be a nuisance to his own disposal he should just stay ban... serve the week ban, read the rules, and have fun...
    If everyone thinks like you do HolySh*t, we would have no one playing on IBIS Pub#1 just to give you a heads up. You overreacted and exaggerated in this incident. This could of been an easy fix but you had to make it so complicated. I think he should be unban and you should not be a admin until you learn what *Banning is for last resort* means.
    Itz Showtime!

7. Default

If everyone thinks like you do HolySh*t, we would have no one playing on IBIS Pub#1 just to give you a heads up. You overreacted and exaggerated in this incident. This could of been an easy fix but you had to make it so complicated. I think he should be unban and you should not be a admin until you learn what *Banning is for last resort* means.
    Ok...so if i kick him and he comes back still insulting admins and tking people. How would a ban not justify those actions? Heck he's the only person ive ban in the last 2 weeks on the pub that wasn't a hacker. Coincidence? No. The pub has been fine and will continue to do well. The admins that run it have been doing a fine job of keeping players happy, and the traffic in the pub has been good.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Ok...so if i kick him and he comes back still insulting admins and tking people. How would a ban not justify those actions? Heck he's the only person ive ban in the last 2 weeks on the pub that wasn't a hacker. Coincidence? No. The pub has been fine and will continue to do well. The admins that run it have been doing a fine job of keeping players happy, and the traffic in the pub has been good.
    According to what i heard, Dr.Doom was not given a warning before a ban. That should a admin abuse. There are witness saying that you abused your power in the game.
    Itz Showtime!

9. Default

According to what i heard, Dr.Doom was not given a warning before a ban. That should a admin abuse. There are witness saying that you abused your power in the game.
    Actually i did tell him "if i were you I'd be quiet" which is a verbal warning telling him to keep his mouth shut. If he didn't take it seriously it shows his ignorance to what goes on around here. If he was a good, loyal player he should know the rules and have an idea after 2 months on how things work. If not he's at his own lost, and maybe this is a wake up call to him. If he wants to continue to play on the servers he should read the rules, respect the admins and shouldn't shoot up people for "fun" or because he's MAD. You can say i abuse, it doesn't matter to me if you think i abuse because you have no proof and clearly dont understand what abuse is. Other admins and players were on at the time, and the other admins knew the ban was justified. He's got 2 more days left before he's unban. Till then your friend will be ban, i don't know why your defending for him. If i was abusing he would of posted a thread at the time, instead of 5 days later. He hasn't posted again because he either knows that he's trying to make me look like i was in the wrong and trying to get unban early, or like ive said before, his ignorance to how things work around here.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 12-18-2010 at 01:42 PM.

10. Default

I was in the server when this incident happened on de_dust2. It started as terrorists when holyshit was constantly calling his teammates idiots for going the same way(B). 1 round when they decided to rush long a i believe something happened in the doors leading to long a where i heard holyshit just yell on his mic calling his teammates retarded and stop camping. Dr Doom then replied on the mic saying he wasn't camping and that was when holyshit said "if i were you I'd be quiet". He was just stating the truth as it happened within 20 secs of the round being started and a few of the ts already pushed into long a.

As a player that has played in ibis for awhile i dont view that as a warning at all more of trying to show the players who have the power and control.