Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCS Server is LIVE!

1. Cool WCS Server is LIVE!

The wcs server is now LIVE.

All stats have been reset. Everything appears working!

So now after about 6 months we have WCS BACK! There is still a lot of work to do but I hope you will all have a great time and enjoy the new WCS server.

For those that forgot the ip is:
    174.36.201.114:27015

2. Default

indeed it is.

I ask that all new members of the community or those who havent played on WCS before and are planning on trying it 2 plz look over the rules of the server quickly.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2240

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Tomes updated to take up item slots until death if player is <level5 on their current race they have a 50/50 chance to get 20xp or 100xp however will always be refunded 2500$ making the total cost 1000$ after refund.

4. Default

Tomes set so you can buy 3 of the 100xp ones and after that it will automatically buy the 20-100xp ones of which you can get 2. After that it will refund you if your maxed out. It resets after death. As before if your <level 5 you can only buy it twice.

5. Default

I played on the server yesterday. It was an enjoyable experience

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Sigh.. and i won't be there before the 2nd of Jan.. ):

here some drama,
    Gotta love you're vacation @ you're step familly when they don't even like you at the first place.. ..

- And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

7. Default

By the way. if any1 could possibly post me a link to download some custom characters. i used to code for wcs mod among other things, i cant find any source material whatsoever for war3 mod. If possible I would like to try to get back to doing custom characters. Maybe server specifc?

8. Default

Since this isn't on the main website, the stats can be found here: http://www.ibisgaming.com/wcs_stats/

9. Default

Yesssss ive been waiting for so long!!!! Im dowloading css on my laptop right now :d

10. Default

leeling up to level 800 again wont be fun :\