Thread: Rome: Total War

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Rome: Total War

I figured this would be a better place to post about the game rather than someone's "Unban Me" thread.

MBP, There is a star wars mod, or at least a reskin at twcenter.com. The only prob is learning how to mod the files manually to put skins/new units in and shit. Once you learn it you get addicted and completely change the game.

As far as how easy it is. I can agree with that but only cuz I play a bootleg copy with version 1.0 where you can bribe a full stack for like 3k gold. But I stray away from doing that due to the ezmode factor. Other than that Greek Armored Hoplites/Spartan hoplite combo with calvary protecting flank > everything I've come across besides elephants of course, and they look especially badass with the various custom skins released on the internet. But if you want true ezmode go with Parthians since they start with Horse Archers (omg so lame) just run the opposite direction firing endless arrows at their pursuers. The only thing that can stop them is more Horse Archers lol. Or foot archers which get mowed down by Cataphracts anyways.

2. Default

whytboiz finished rome, now hes playing alexander.

one day it'll be over lol
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    whytboiz finished rome, now hes playing alexander.

one day it'll be over lol
    Wasnt Alexander a homo ? Figures. LoL

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Wasnt Alexander a homo ? Figures. LoL
    Yeah he sure was ,a fruit cake!

5. Default

hey hey hey

it came all together
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

6. Question

am I ignorant for not hearing of either of these games?