Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperNukeMan - 12/18/10 @ 22:35

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNukeMan View Post
    dude relax... that was completely unnecessary and uncalled for. He is my best friend and like i said, i enjoy this community and its a place that we would like to play in, due to there being some skill at place here, as well as decent environment. But those types of comments are what makes it so hard to actually tolerate other gamers these days. There was absolutely zero reason for you to go out of your way and troll there.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Let's keep this thread civil and mature, people. Yes, I'm new and hardly have much authority around here but seriously, stop acting like highschoolers.

SuperNukeMan says he intentionally tries to only get headshot kills. Watching the demos with this knowledge - it isn't too hard to see exactly what's going on. This would not only account for his ridiculous HS %, but also for those moments where he appears to "not be able to hit shit". The shots he gets do not appear mechanical in nature at all.

The more I watch these now the more I'm convinced this ban should be lifted, and if it is I accept full responsibility for wrongful ban and any consequences that follow suit.

3. Default

To be honest... dice i don't believe SuperNukeMan wall even know i dont know him personally but i played with him a bunch of times when im in the server. His scores are usually good and i have spectated him before.. He never seemed walling or hacking to me. Like i said hes a skilled player. I get alot of headshots in the server as well... sometimes the players even think i hack... I can get up to 7 headshots a round which it would be impossible according to hallerwagner. Also my headshot percentage is up to almost 70% so i don't think it's that impossible to get it if i can get it. And None of the admins and people i know think i hack or wall at all.. It's all about 50% Concentration, 30% Reflexes, 10% Aim, and 10% Luck. Thats what i think. But if a ban is still justified to you and other admins then it shall be a ban.
    Itz Showtime!

Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    To be honest... dice i don't believe SuperNukeMan wall even know i dont know him personally but i played with him a bunch of times when im in the server. His scores are usually good and i have spectated him before.. He never seemed walling or hacking to me. Like i said hes a skilled player. I get alot of headshots in the server as well... sometimes the players even think i hack... I can get up to 7 headshots a round which it would be impossible according to hallerwagner. Also my headshot percentage is up to almost 70% so i don't think it's that impossible to get it if i can get it. And None of the admins and people i know think i hack or wall at all.. It's all about 50% Concentration, 30% Reflexes, 10% Aim, and 10% Luck. Thats what i think. But if a ban is still justified to you and other admins then it shall be a ban.
    i didnt say it was impossible, i said that its extremely difficult, i could definately believe 7 headshots in a row or a session with an extravagant headshot ratio. but to maintain a 65% headshot ratio over a long period of playing time is extremely difficult, although as dice said, if he ALWAYS tries to aim for the head, i can understand the high hs ratio and the low(ish) kdr

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jssaylor2007 View Post
    Um... Yes you do.... And your bans seem to always get highly debated. ... So dont try to make this guy think you are some super admin that has tons of respect, because in my eyes i dont know why you're still here. Oh ya! Because your beloved hacks server fell thru. Im tired of your attitude, and that Hax in your name lost you any cred from me.

On topic ... Judging from what was discussed in the other thread, i believe the ban needs a review, you sound like a solid player, and we have lost too many solid players due to dumbass admins with no eye for hackers banning good players. I will personally review the demo, and see if i cant get someone higher up to look at it for you.

Good luck in your apeal.

tentoes, i dont see the reason why you would even treat me this way. i have never EVER done anything to disrespect you , and i am always backing u up in ur own shit. for love of god, i was the one that fucking helped u start off as an admin here...and what does HaX got to do with it ? to each his own choice to be part of any clan, u are part of Alyid, i am part of hacks, i do my best to be a gd admin on both servers, i never prioritize any server to the other: i started out in ibis, and i am STILL part of the ibis community: i respect the clan and the community and i never turn my back on it.
    u're just trying to start up some shit against me , and i dont see the point of it, everyone here knows me, i have been here WAY longer than u have, if u;re trying to make urself look all gloryful (is that even a word?) by trying to make me look bad and stirring some shit about being in hax, well dnt try... i will try to ignore this futile try to make me look bad, i like you, and i like solar, he's been my bud since day one, and i never turn my back on a friend. try learning from this and dnt backstab someone in the back to look cool, everyone's been coming up to me about u and solar's attitude to always call shit on ppl and other admins just to look bettter, i ALWAYS defended u guys and still respect u as gd friends...dnt know why u hate me but wtvr.

nways, this thread is not about me being in hacks or about u or me or wtvr,
    i got called into the server by at least THREE different REGULAR pub members, i speced him for a LONG time, i found him fishy, but i couldnt be conclusive, so i asked the help for OTHER admins and regs to give me their opinion, and based on the TOTAL VOTES, i made my decision to ban him, and LET HIM APPEAL. i didnt just randomly ban the guy.
    as far as i know i did the PERFECT job an admin should do, so please, do tell me how i could be acting irresponsibly or abusing my admin with power by answering to people's request to spec him and ask OTHER higher admins and CLAN members to give me their opinion??????
    if you have smthn on me, please do tell, i try my best to be a good admin, and i always make sure got my ass covered.
    this is EXACTLY what i told mikey in the other thread about having to explain every detail in my bans because of ppl like u wanting to start a fuck fest.
    Instead of just posting a demo and say " oh, he hacks ,lets ban him"
    NO, i post a DETAILED thread, to show WHY i was confused, if i was wr, i post a ban request first to show my confusion and make sure everyone agrees before making my decision because i ADMIT that some of you guys are better at spotting hackers than me
    if i would be wrong , then i would gladly apologize for the confusion to the player itself, i dont really care about YOUR opinion, and am not trying to be a big shot, you are from ur second part of the above quote. i did my job , i didnt even ban the guy, other people did (dice) on their OWN gut feeling , however i did agree with the ban based on the current situation. if 5 admins end up being wrong , then by all means he will get unbanned.
    like james said, its easier to ban someone if we have questionable proof, and having them appeal LIKE NOW, than to try to nail them later.
    Sorry you had to stir up some shit, like i said, i;m gonna pretend what u said never happened because i think u;re just confused or pissed for a ridiculous reason (me beinging in hacks? really?) and just wanted to act unresponsively and call me a bad admin.
    i never disrespected u, and am not about to start, i respect my colleague admins, and if u have anything against me , post an abuse thread on me, i would very gladly love to see you try.

now as for supernukem, if u are not hacking, then let me first tell u congrats on the nice skills, and if u are, i will congrats u on the courage to post such a detailed post and reasonable story. i dont have anything against you bro, hacking or not, u;re a regular player and thats why i took the liberty to have a vote on whether we should even question u about it or not. sorry if this caused u trouble, but i will leave the decision for higher clan members to review this , even zero, even a VAC check i dnt care. if i was wrong i will unban u myself man, if not, am sorry for losing u around, just trying to do my job, and yes , i did my job as best as possible, folloring the TOS, with my ban request first, vote, decision, appeal, and all. unlike other ppl seem to think.
    thank you.
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-20-2010 at 12:08 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dice View Post
    Let's keep this thread civil and mature, people. Yes, I'm new and hardly have much authority around here but seriously, stop acting like highschoolers.

SuperNukeMan says he intentionally tries to only get headshot kills. Watching the demos with this knowledge - it isn't too hard to see exactly what's going on. This would not only account for his ridiculous HS %, but also for those moments where he appears to "not be able to hit shit". The shots he gets do not appear mechanical in nature at all.

The more I watch these now the more I'm convinced this ban should be lifted, and if it is I accept full responsibility for wrongful ban and any consequences that follow suit.
    i read his story too, i find that explanatory, and it would make sense if he MEANS to get those HS ...
    IF he isnt toggling, then just like u dice, i already said i would apologize for the confusion. we are just trying to do our job, and we cant be psychic and read his mind to know WHY he doesnt get anything other than HS, thatsr what the appeal is for.
    the ban was made because many other ppl second the motion to ban and have him appeal, it could be permanent if proven hacking, or the ban will be lifted. after reading his story, i would understand his tactics and question my own ban as well... i am not here to just ban u and call it a day. no, i banned u to get the story out of u , and based on that, and demos, a higher decision than mine will take place.
    gd look proving urself innocent, im not kdn, really gd luck , bcos u seem like a respectful player since u didnt come here bashing on everyone, and some ppl treated u wrong. but it is no long my own decision sincei wasnt the only one to call hacks on u.
    i leave this for higher clan members, even zero to debate it .
    sorry again for any trouble, and
    PLEASE GUYS, DONT TRY TO START A FLAME WAR HERE, THE CLAN MEMBERS ALREADY HAVE A SHITLOAD OF STUFF TO MONITOR, LETS NOT WASTE THEIR TIME WITH POINTLESS FLAME COMMENTS...

editl: sry for double post, wanted to seperate my reply to tentoes and the reply to supernukem and dice in case a moderator decided to delete some stuff.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

CS handle<Trudger>---- STEAM_0:0:12812901 ----

WOWOW come on people...., I get on teamspeak and Supernukeman is gloating about how he got banned from the cs server we have been playing on for the past month. I didn't believe him till he told me people have been actually questioning his integrity and have made posts about him on this forum.

Why did you people have to go stroke his epeen like that. Come on. Maybe yall should worry about your own gameplay instead of stroking his ego past the point it is already.

Now that you have made idiots out of yourselves, id like to discuss Supernukeman's gameplay. 1)ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS HS %. Everytime I log on source he is sure to update me on any .00% it has gone up since last session. I can't put enough emphasis on thats all he cares about lol. 2) His inconsistency lies in the fact hes an alcoholic and depending on when your playing him his cat is up on his desk attacking his face for attention. 3) If I have 50% headshot and almost 1.0 kdr on your server... your server is bad period. Cuz im straight garbage at source.

So stop stroking his epeen just because you all have never played an aim map. I would enjoy seeing him hit 80% HS on your server though. so i could hear about it for the next 5 months. Please consider the next time you call someone out for aiming IT MIGHT BE just some sick freak who gets off on HS%. Get over yourselves, thank you.

8. Default

Dude, its chill... i get it... i can obviously see why its questionable for most people as well. Normally i wouldnt even give a fck, and just find another server, but in this instance as a said before, i noticed there were a bunch of decent/cool people here that i could at least count on being here semi-consistantly, as well as this server has a lot of the options i can appreciate (no obnoxious noises, FF is on, 100 tick, psychostats, etc etc.) I get it, ya'll are doing what ya got to do, and i respect that. Obviously i'm not the type of person to get too worked up over this type of thing. As i told Dice, i think what bums me out the most is that my personal character has been tarnished with the label of cheater. which is just not someone i try to be in life. At the same time, the epeen stroke is kinda nice : )

Anyways, just let me know when i can start working on my stats again, thanks

Matt

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNukeMan View Post
    Dude, its chill... i get it... i can obviously see why its questionable for most people as well. Normally i wouldnt even give a fck, and just find another server, but in this instance as a said before, i noticed there were a bunch of decent/cool people here that i could at least count on being here semi-consistantly, as well as this server has a lot of the options i can appreciate (no obnoxious noises, FF is on, 100 tick, psychostats, etc etc.) I get it, ya'll are doing what ya got to do, and i respect that. Obviously i'm not the type of person to get too worked up over this type of thing. As i told Dice, i think what bums me out the most is that my personal character has been tarnished with the label of cheater. which is just not someone i try to be in life. At the same time, the epeen stroke is kinda nice : )

Anyways, just let me know when i can start working on my stats again, thanks

Matt
    lol, no worries, someone else would see the demo and post their opinion.
    thanks for not acting like a fucktard and accepting my request to question u. (even when some ppl just decided to troll lol)
    if u are NOT hacking ,please take that as a compliment of ur skills and i hope that u keep working on it ...but till now, i cant go and just unban u , even if i am hoping u arent hacking right about now just for being a gd sport,...
    gd luck with the thread,its no longer just up to me since many other admins called hacks on u too.

10. Default

From the demos, he's not hacking; never played with him so I can't go off of experience. But in the demo's themselves -- there is nothing questionable.
    Wahhh, you're a hacker! Wahh!!!