Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TX_HIGHSCHOOL_BETA (Red room)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Back in the day were fun times... oh so fun... When Zero use to actually sit in their and join in the zombie madness for extended periods of time. =)
    I'm sure they just made that up, along with many other cade spots...
    It was never a problem before.
    LoL come on old friend we both know that. I am only asking as a formality so Zero can way in and show these oblivious new admins.

Believe it or not I was warned multiple times with bans for cading or going to spots that we both know are legal... that was last year and the last time I playd Zm.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Believe it or not I was warned multiple times with bans for cading or going to spots that we both know are legal... that was last year and the last time I playd Zm.
    That just made me lol...

I can't sit and play in their anymore =(. It hurts my brain.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

if this spot was illegal without a cade, we would have a fuckload less spots to hide in. its just a crouch entrance, if we want to stay consistent we should ban all crouch entrance spots including tubes. cading it is an entirely different story, fuck that

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    if this spot was illegal without a cade, we would have a fuckload less spots to hide in. its just a crouch entrance, if we want to stay consistent we should ban all crouch entrance spots including tubes. cading it is an entirely different story, fuck that
    we should just ban all cads in couch spots

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    we should just ban all cads in couch spots
    crouch spots are for pros

6. Default

I think we should make a new rule: humans now have to cade in the open, standing up, with their flashlight on. Also, they may only use pistols and knives.

7. Default

yea this list is only for cades in that you need to cade these locations to break a rule. If your just in them with no cade your not breaking a rule.